• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Staff on CJ Henderson

ncfan

3 hours ago, ncfan said:

Apparently 

some in the organization view Henderson as our top cover CB.

No Lie

David Newton just mentioned it.  And either Person or Gantt mentioned it the other day.

Well they continue to blitz horn for some reason

He’s a young player who naturally makes some mistakes, but his physical talent is undeniable. 

The deep play he gave up today he had tight coverage and was there. 

It’s the hardest position to be mistake free. Even the best will get beat, but if so, make the QB throw it perfectly to do so. 

come on whatever someone is not watching the same game I am  or there is another player out there playing ball somewhere else by the name of CJ Henderson...

1 hour ago, FugginPoo said:

The cardinals targeted him all day

& yeah that's what I saw happening today as well also...just saying

Wow!  I am not going to say Henderson is elite by any means, but you keep putting your corners on islands to get pressure on the opposing team's QB you are going to get burned.....I don't care who you are.

Henderson shouldn't be totally blamed for this, and I don't believe he is garbage.

We have plenty of others on this team who wouldn't be on an NFL team if it wasn't for Rhule:  Chuba, Hartsfield and others.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

So does Horn not travel with receivers? And if he doesn’t, is it a coaching staff thing or does Horn prefer only playing one side.

It seemed like Arizona was doing everything in their power to get Brown on Henderson.

The coaches are too busy asking Horn to blitz.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1