• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Realistic question: if playcalling could be taken from McAdoo, who would you have call plays?

AlphabetsEnd

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Ellis on McAdoo...

I thought it was better that it has been. I saw pre snap motion, PA (briefly), trying to get Moore, Higgins, and Trenble involved. Foreman had some carries as well. Our players just had trouble executing. In the first quarter Thomas and Tremble dropped a 3rd down pass and Higgins dropped a handoff. This ruins drives and never lets an offense get in rhythm. His short yardage play calling was pretty bad still…

41 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I thought it was better that it has been. I saw pre snap motion, PA (briefly), trying to get Moore, Higgins, and Trenble involved. Foreman had some carries as well. Our players just had trouble executing. In the first quarter Thomas and Tremble dropped a 3rd down pass and Higgins dropped a handoff. This ruins drives and never lets an offense get in rhythm. His short yardage play calling was pretty bad still…

That tweet is timestamped fairly early in the game.

And yeah, I saw a little bit of those things. I specifically remember calling out a pre-snap motion to Lady Cowboy Fan.

But yeah, overall it's still pretty bad.

50 minutes ago, RJK said:

FORCE Rhule to call plays and give Tepper a headset so he can hear the confused bitchy tone in Matt’s voice instead of the grifter speeches he hears in his office 

It'll be like the draft confidentialls they'll regret posting lol. Hyperactive nerd like "Hey what if we do this, maybe do that!, no actually try this!" Dude is so horrible in the moment

• Beer 1