• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Predict the Week Rhule gets fired

kungfoodude

When will this finally be over?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. What NFL Week will Rhule get fired?

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

As an aside, it's still boggles my mind that there were people defending Rhule right up to the start of this season.

(one or two even into the first few weeks)

Same ones who blame it on Baker, same ones that thought McAdoo was a genius, same ones that still think Darnold needs a shot.....basically the village idiots. 

3 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Theres something about recruiting for college coaches by December. Cant remember exactly what it is, but it means if NFL coaches want to go coach in college then the sooner the better.

I think this is it?

https://www.si.com/college/2021/11/15/early-signing-day-10-cfb-recruiting-storylines-domani-jackson-denver-harris

Known as the 'contact period' on the recruiting calendar, coaches can hit the road to both evaluate and connect with prospects from November 28 through December 11— just four days before kids start signing NLI's. 

11 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

We will have to see if his pride or anger wins out. 

I think he risks looking like an even bigger fool the longer this goes on. I expect Rhule's press conferences decline to the point where Tepper has to do something.

His pride along with his desire not to waste millions. Rhule gets year 4.

10 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

As an aside, it's still boggles my mind that there were people defending Rhule right up to the start of this season.

(one or two even into the first few weeks)

Stockholm Syndrome. What's funny is some of the loudest pro Rhule folks would have had you believe people want us to be the worst team in the league and an embarrassment just because we could see the writing on the wall and the continued issues with Rhule's decisions and body of work. They just can't handle it they aren't getting rewarded for kissing ass 24/7 and have to admit they were wrong.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, ClawOn said:

Rhule looked despondent at the end of the game and the way McCaffrey was consoling him gave me hope that the end is nigh

There's a part of me that kind of feels sorry for him.

He clearly isn't qualified for this job, but it's hard to imagine he knew that.

What hurts though is that David Tepper, Marty Hurney and Steven Drummond all bought in to the idea that he was.

Marty obviously won't be involved in our next head coaching search, but I'd say the other two also shouldn't be allowed anywhere near it.

• Beer 1