• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I wouldn’t mind seeing Darnold play…

Wundrbread33

1 minute ago, poundaway said:

Hoping that McAdoo might be able to repeat what he did as OC in NY was not unreasonable.  I admit he has been a big disappointment so far and I have posted on  other threads that those who predicted the Baker/McAdoo experiment to fail appear to be right. 

I'll take solace in the fact that I have snips of your new avatar defending Joe Brady.

I'm not joining in the Rhule hate because that horse is gone, all that is left is horse splatter that we will beat the shlt out of, probably until the end of time.  I saw no point in it before and I see no point in it now.   Tepper is going to do what he is going to do. 

Calling Brady "super-talented" earned you the avatar.  You can try to distract with McAdoo and Rhule, but your  Brady fetish got you the avatar.

He is repeating what he did in NY as a playcaller.  

It’s why the league cast him off and he couldn’t get a job. 

Empty yards by a 2x Super Bowl champ is all you point to for 2 of those seasons.   The playcalling was always predictable and bad.  That was the story of Ben McAdoo and here he is. 

another OC brought in by the architect of the poo show Matt Rhule.  Whose offenses get worse and worse and worse every year.  No matter the QB or OC. 

• Pie 1

I'll keep saying it. Darnold can actually score but he turns the ball over. Rather be exciting. A pick is a nice play whereas when you keep missing the 3rd down basic throws its just boring. .Lets be exciting both ways lol, Darnold can actually throw the football downfield and throw it to CMC. What's gonna happen? we lose? lol

I'm all for benching Mayfield, for all the people that think he is the problem. That would accelerate the inevitable return to the field. 

Having watched so much film of the Offense this season, I don't think any QB would have made much more of a positive difference for games 1-4. 

The "offense" (if we can call it that) is better suited to compensate for a QB who is prone to throwing INTs downfield, so maybe if the rest of the offense can play well, Darnold will look more comfortable throwing 6 yard passes between getting sacked by Nick Bosa until he throws up a few ducks, and Mayfield comes back in a game or two later. 

38 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

.... i most likely won't watch if he plays...although @Jon Snow says it will be pure entertainment on a level of buffoonery....

You have to watch this thing spiral all the way to the bottom Pimp.  It's going to be comic gold in here either way.  And to think we are just getting started with the season so there's so much more drama to come. Do you want to miss all that?

4 hours ago, Fox007 said:

I'll keep saying it. Darnold can actually score but he turns the ball over. Rather be exciting. A pick is a nice play whereas when you keep missing the 3rd down basic throws its just boring. .Lets be exciting both ways lol, Darnold can actually throw the football downfield and throw it to CMC. What's gonna happen? we lose? lol

Sam averaged less than a passing TD a game last year in his starts 

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

You have to watch this thing spiral all the way to the bottom Pimp.  It's going to be comic gold in here either way.  And to think we are just getting started with the season so there's so much more drama to come. Do you want to miss all that?

...LMAO....if only you were in my living room egging me on!  I've never missed a game...i'll prolly tune in.... to formulate the most derogatory and disgusting comments aimed at dr. tepper... it will just be more fodder to sling...I'm in..

• Beer 1

Darnold is a better QB than Baker. Sorry but it’s true. That doesn’t mean he is good, but still. Baker is absolute trash behind a much better oline, with CMC, and receivers aren’t dropping his passes left and right. Plus Darnold can actually run it. I might even go so far to say Baker has worse happy feet - it’s atrocious.

Again that’s not saying anything other than just that. Darnold may have a shot of being a back up in the future on an elite team. Baker is just straight garbage.

People just hate Darnold because he costs so much which isn’t his fault but truth is, he is better than Baker all things considered.