• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do they re-sign Cam now?

hepcat

Just now, DaveThePanther2008 said:

WTF are you talking about. Cam was a physical specimen.  The shoulder injury was on a fluke play where he was trying to save a pick 6.  

While he isn't the Cam we once knew.  He is, by far, better than any QB we have right now. 

This is what I'm talking about... the emotion in your post is obvious. 

Cam was a beast, but you think he took care of himself like Brady and RW? He was such a freak athlete he did it his way. 

To run the offense we currently have in place, we need a QB that can run. That's not Baker. PJ ain't it. Darnold is still out. Corral is out for the year. Cam makes some sense. Now would he want to come here? that's another thing. I don't see Wilks just rolling over and losing out the season if he can help it. Cam may be his best option. 

3 minutes ago, ColAngus said:

This is what I'm talking about... the emotion in your post is obvious. 

Cam was a beast, but you think he took care of himself like Brady and RW? He was such a freak athlete he did it his way. 

Yes, I do.  He always took care of himself.  He worked tirelessly in the offseason to improve himself.  He was a team player and when he got hurt he was going after a defender who intercepted his pass.  RW or TB never gave an effort to do that.

It is sad he got hurt that way but to imply he didn't take care of himself is ludicrous. 

That said, he is still better than any QB we have on our roster. PERIOD

57 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

If you’re looking for a different outcome from last season, you’re probably going to be disappointed.

I know everyone wants to see Newton get a chance to ride off into the sunset, but it’s just not likely to happen.

Half this board thinks Wilks + Cam = sneak into the Playoffs.