• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Step 1… Rhule had to go Step 2…. Need to trade CMC Step 3… We MUST TANK

TheBigKat

This is a multi step poo cleanup

were a season too late on letting Rhule go but whatever.

This team needs to reload the draft cabinet and the way to start is trading CMC

teams like BUF and BAL will have no problems trading for him if they’re all in for this season. 

We need to embrace the suck…. This isn’t a let’s win one for Wilks and get the #7 pick. This is a Jimmy Clausen John Fox lame duck year and TANK. PJ Trash Walker is the starter from here on out, DJ/Horn/Burns to the IR for hurt feelings and let’s head into 2023 with a draft cabinet full and two 1st round picks one of which is 1 and the other is 25-32

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

13 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

We arent going to get anythign of worth trading CMC right now. It isnt worth the long term cap issue it creates. In all honesty, at most we would get a 3rd for CMC right now due to the cost.  Trading him now or in the offseason really makes no difference.

If he keeps taking the beating like he did yesterday aint no way he is going to last.  I would see if the bills would bite on a future first and if not somebody most def would offer a 2nd for him.

• Beer 1

2 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

Agree. We need to put CMC in the slot and let Foreman and Blackshear do the running between the tackles. Get him out in space and let him terrorize linebackers and safeties.

Yea I agree man. He would shred in the slot and those guys in both college and the pros are huge game changers along with big TEs we see in Bama, Clemson, and Georgia for example. The two big TE sets could also be making a return, its something im keeping an eye on as defenses are putting more DBs so the giant TEs are doing work in college atm.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

If he keeps taking the beating like he did yesterday aint no way he is going to last.  I would see if the bills would bite on a future first and if not somebody most def would offer a 2nd for him.

i mean if we can get a first, by all means. I jsut dont see how we can afford the deal. Trading him creates 26million in dead cap for us over the next two seasons. I dont know if that is worth it. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

i mean if we can get a first, by all means. I jsut dont see how we can afford the deal. Trading him creates 26million in dead cap for us over the next two seasons. I dont know if that is worth it. 

Yep trading top talent for dirt and that cap hit doesn’t make sense at all

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It will be if he gets hurt again

even that we would save more money by cutting him post 6/1. So if wanted to save money (12m) then we would just cut him 6/1. 

I dont know if trading a player bc he might get hurt and we will take 26 million in dead cap in return is the best way to run a franchise.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Feels like we might as well just keep him through next year at least.  His value is probably not great right now because everyone looks bad in this offense.