• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is supposed to have a press conference at 345pm

raleigh-panther

6 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Cardinals have had 2 bad seasons the last decade, Wilks’ 3-13 and 5-10-1 the year after Wilks. Other 9 seasons were a max of 8 losses.

I’m still hoping for the top pick because I don't want to pin my hopes on Wilks.

he stepped thru the political correct walk on Wilks.... he had to...but he ain't got no chance unless he goes undefeated from here out.... Wilks is mediocre ....never liked his defense when he was here before...

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Didn't hear that at all...

He did mention they can only use the resources that they had, and that they had the same resources as everyone else.

When asked about the roster he was pretty positive, mentioning specifically that he thinks they have the best offensive line they've had in a while and that he didn't see a need for a full rebuild.

When asked about Fitterer directly he said, "Scott is the GM" and left it at that.

I didn't really get any sense that Fitterer, Morgan or anyone else on the front office side is in any danger.

Go listen again.

Just now, Pimpdaddy said:

he stepped thru the political correct walk on Wilks.... he had to...but he ain't got no chance unless he goes undefeated from here out.... Wilks is mediocre ....never liked his defense when he was here before...

Doesn’t matter who the coach is, when our choices at QB are Mayfield, Darnold and Walker. Like, talk about complete poo…

• Pie 2

7 minutes ago, Fox007 said:

But then again he also said it was a mistake giving the HC control over the 53 so how does the empty suit GM factor into that when the coach has complete roster control? This is the first year where Dan Morgan and Fitterer had more say. Its like people are just literally ignoring the fact that Fitterer did not have control and Rhule was HC and GM the first two years....its been confirmed over and over and over again.

I don't think we know how much we will know about that power structure until both are gone. We assume things but we don't know.

Just now, Chief Keek said:

Fitt should get his opportunity to find his HC and QB. He can actually be a GM with power instead of having Rhule breathing down his neck.

...its hard to back fitt.... not sure if his authority was oveRhuled but...what hes done so far...shty players...fked up cap...traded away draft picks etc... not sure i want him back either... maybe he was under the gun to win now and took a bunch of fliers... his forte was to dig out talent in the lower tiers of the draft that would be starters....ain't seen any of that...