• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Hello Mr Newton, Coach Wilks here..."

Coreyl90

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I know people think I'm being naive, but I just don't think that...  the Miami game was not his fault.  And he still is likely the best and most prolific goal-to-go threat the game has ever seen -

Meme Day GIF

Wilks would not put him in a position to fail like Rhule did.  Wilks also wouldn't leave him high and dry or poo on him in favor of Sam fuging Darnold.  Cam's arm is not what it was, but his ability still presents unique threats to a defense and he can win in the right offense.  And I maintain, he would still be the best QB on this roster by a lot.

But again, it is up to him at this point whether he wants to come back, but my hunch is, he won't.  

I mean, I'm down if Cam's down. I just don't see it ending well.

44 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

then ask it in the Cam Newton thread created earlier today. I dont mean to come at you, but there have been 5 duplicitious threads created today bc no one is bothering to read ongoing discussions. 

OK Mr wannabe moderator. I am sorry that creating this thread, making you open it, and comment on it has had such a negative impact on your day. How about you just MYDB next time

• Pie 1

Every time CAM NEWTON touches the ball his NFL record goes up up up.

Yeah, he knows he can come in and absolutely slay. THIS line may be better than anything he's had recently.

Why not. It'd be fun and a three year contract with Corral watching, waiting, studying may be putting us back on the tracks we fell from.

If Cam does this he might get a highway named after him in Charlotte.

Sir Cam Newton Highway?

That would be legacy. THE Panthers QB properly showing and handing off everything KEEP POUNDING REALLY means to young Corral?!

Brett Favre to Aaron Rodgers. THATS legacy. THATS building on your foundation.

Call Cam NOW.

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, panthersgreenville said:

Ok I’m just going to say it, is PJ Walker really that bad?! I dunno, I see him during pre season and he plays with passion and seems to really throw darts in between tight windows and the offense seems to move fast and fluid with him in there. Or am I seeing things here?! 

EDIT:: Nvm. I just went and looked at his stats, 2 TDs to 8 ints his time with us. Yikes, ok nothing to see here 

PJ is the type of guy who reads the field well, throws darts, and makes quick decisions.  He can move the ball.  He’s also the guy who throws into triple coverage, and doesn’t believe in throwing the ball away.

• Pie 1