• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Don’t be surprised if Panthers beat Rams Sunday

raleigh-panther

4 hours ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I am a huge fan and am not ready to watch every game just to lose.  I guess I understand the players more.  Many of these players only have a couple of years to play.  They didn't work years and years to get to the pros to lose.  They will fight every game, win or lose. 

I want to see us play hard and be in every game.  If we lose, so be it, we're not better than that other team.  But, what happens if we reach .500 by December.

What I am happy about is Rhule is gone.  Maybe we actually start playing better.  I've never given up until we are mathematically eliminated.  Nothing changes this year. 

Yeah not trying to tank for whatever college QB. It's not the NBA where one guy can change everything. The people wanting to keep Rhule all year long to ensure the tank are probably the most annoying to me. How some could accept sitting through those BS pressers for another 3 months just to take a gamble on Bryce Young or whoever...Don't get it

14 hours ago, saX man said:

Corbett versus his old team, Donald knows that dude's tendencies from practice so that will be a fun thing to watch.  

I want PJ to be just chucking it up to DJ and Shi deep all day. But they're still operating McAdoo's offense so 🤷‍♂️

It's a two-way street. Corbett knows Donald's tendencies too. But it will be fun.

6 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Lets see how many sacks Aaron Donald has against us when we play Rams next game coming up.

I don't want to hear it. Bosa had ZERO sacks last game and he's supposed to be a sack machine. Even with him leaving the game early everyone thought he'd get to Baker. Nada, zilch. Ickey played to a 92.1 rating. Don't discount our o-line.