• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jonathan Stewart to discuss the Matt Rhule era and interim Coach Steve Wilkes at 8pm tonight on the C3 Panthers Podcast

trueblade

9 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Please be juicy. So much BS in the air that it is a suffocating crap mist at this point. What does he know and what really went on. Let it rip Stew

i'd be shocked if stewart says anything outside of the generic football speak that most players feed the public.

22 minutes ago, demcj said:

i'd be shocked if stewart says anything outside of the generic football speak that most players feed the public.

Rhule was such a control freak and it is confirmed that he wanted to control the PR naritive so there is plenty that could spill because of that extreamly unusual circumstance. Stew isn't a coach so I don't know why he would give generic football speach like someone giving a presser.

Stew isn't a Rhule guy so there is zero reasons for him to fluff any facts. I don't think it will be a hit job but there is a lot of ground of failure to cover on the subject of Rhule. I do expect to hear him speak about Wilks in a golden light but yeah there is plenty that could come out about the BS going on under Rhule.

42 minutes ago, Waldo said:

Please be juicy. So much BS in the air that it is a suffocating crap mist at this point. What does he know and what really went on. Let it rip Stew

Stew was a great resource for Panthers inside info when he was on the team. Smart and transparent guy. 

• Beer 1

5 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Stew was a great resource for Panthers inside info when he was on the team. Smart and transparent guy. 

I actually used to hang out with J Stew when he was really digging into his music business. Now, by hang out with... I was a friend of his friend... i dont want that to get misconstrued. I think the only reason I was able to tag along was because I was J-Stew's "apple guy." 

That being said, he is such a funny ass person and super laid back. I actually never really talked Panthers with him during that period of time... I always thought it was an annoying subject to bring up.  Looking forward to what he has to say tonight.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

8 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I actually used to hang out with J Stew when he was really digging into his music business. Now, by hang out with... I was a friend of his friend... i dont want that to get misconstrued. I think the only reason I was able to tag along was because I was J-Stew's "apple guy." 

That being said, he is such a funny ass person and super laid back. I actually never really talked Panthers with him during that period of time... I always thought it was an annoying subject to bring up.  Looking forward to what he has to say tonight.

Nice, we probably have some mutual friends then. I knew a dude from my HS who were pals with him too, went golfing with him. Two former Panther players went to my HS too. He was one Panthers player I always thought I could have been friends with if I ever met him because I'm a musician too but I moved to Austin haha

• Beer 2

9 minutes ago, hepcat said:

Nice, we probably have some mutual friends then. I knew a dude from my HS who were pals with him too, went golfing with him. Two former Panther players went to my HS too. He was one Panthers player I always thought I could have been friends with if I ever met him because I'm a musician too but I moved to Austin haha

Its possible! I went golfing with him and shaq at Piper Glen, they were just picking it up. It was actually a really fun time. My buddy is a former OSU quarterback and he was bffs with Andrew Norwell... that was my main connection. It also helped that I worked at the South Park Apple store as a "Genius" and quickly became a handlful of Panthers players "apple guy." 

Those were the good ol days.... didnt make poo for money, but got invited to tons of poo because of my Apple status, ahhaha.

• Beer 2

18 minutes ago, RenoCarolina said:

How much more franchise/fan energy do we want to waste on Rhule? 

I'm more than ready to move on.  Right after I post this.

This is the recovering from getting rid of a crazy ex period. Once the new fling happens, we'll just have an occasional story about how bad this all was. 

• Pie 3