• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is all on Tepper

Proudiddy

Wilks arguing with assistants, assistants arguing with players, players squaring up with coaches, Wilks sending players to the locker room during games...  and we're 3 quarters through a professional football game and have only attempted 3 passes that traveled beyond the LOS in 45 minutes of gametime.

Wilks gave me some hope, because he's a good man and he isn't Rhule.  So the very minute amount of optimism I had left for our team reared it's ugly, deceptive head again...  but I go back to my original concern that I expressed when Rhule was still here - the longer he stayed, the more damage it would do.  The longer the stench of losing and dysfunction that he wafted and saged into the air with his failures, the harder it would be to get back to baseline.  And look at us...  I knew the odds were against Wilks and us as a team because it's hard to change an entire system, scheme, routines, and most all, culture in mid-season.  But, man, this really couldn't go much worse.

• Pie 2

Agreed but this extends to the entire front office. I am reaching the point where we need a full house cleaning. Even with Tepper we can be better than this. The embarrassment you see today is the result of thinking we are outsmarting the rest of the league by wheeling and dealing like a used car salesman. Fitterer should probably go.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 2

1 minute ago, Rubi said:

This isn’t on Wilks. 

PJ isn’t a pro QB - this game is so brutal 

Tepper gave full control to Rhule, someone who had no idea what he was doing. 

I mean, to a degree it is on the staff.  Joe Brady could muster up some forward passes for PJ . Lots of bad QBs see the field over the course of a season. 

If you can’t scheme up about 10 passes for a bad QB.  You aren’t really a NFL staff.  

Not sure you can give these coaches a pass for being that inept

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

This franchise is a total rebuild from top to bottom. When you bring someone in like Rhule and give him the keys to everything and it doesn’t work you have no other choice but to blow it up. There is no telling what goes on behind the scenes if this is what they look like in public. 

• Pie 1