• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Wilks Monday Presser

Jackie Lee

Bro lol I’m at a loss for words lol this season is funny for many and all the wrong reasons.

We scoured the deepest depths of the earth for QBs, didnt land any of the ones we truly wanted... drafted one, got Baker.. who has arguably been more ass than Darnold.. then at some point all of our quarterbacks get hurt lol except the one who was on the Practice Squad.. who just might have the opportunity to get hurt this week against the Bucs. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

Just now, TheCasillas said:

I mean its either Eason or Darnold. Id assume its going to be Eason at 1 and Darnold at 2 on Sunday. 

No, it will be PJ and Eason this Sunday.  The order is irrelevant. 

Whatever is ailing Baker will either be resolved by Sunday or it will be a mad dash to get Sam ready by the Sunday after. Baker may be the next trade if we're not careful. 

• The D 1

1 minute ago, Jon Snow said:

Whatever is ailing Baker will either be resolved by Sunday or it will be a mad dash to get Sam ready by the Sunday after. Baker may be the next trade if we're not careful. 

Torn ligament ain't getting healed by Sunday.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

if you listened to the presser... doesnt sound like PJ is getting near the field Sunday. At least Wilks deflectio and tone gave you no confidence in an active PJ this weekend

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

I just don't understand how they can start PJ after this past week.  That's the gameplan when he's the starter?  Not throwing the ball at all?  Might as well roll the dice on some waiver wire guy with a subset of the plays available.

I don't think he will.

Hell, Wilks isn't even commiting to Mayfield.

Just now, PNW_PantherMan said:

I just don't understand how they can start PJ after this past week.  That's the gameplan when he's the starter?  Not throwing the ball at all?  Might as well roll the dice on some waiver wire guy with a subset of the plays available.

No joke, you would be better off running the actual wildcat.  I mean, the actual wildcat (not just a direct snap to the RB).  That's a better gameplan than the one they ran out there Sunday. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Sorry to say. But Baker just may have played his last Panther game. Ligament tears take time. Eason may take over this O and...not suck? I liked what little we got of him yesterday. Except that last throw anyway.

Baker is hurt and played poorly. Not sure we could get much out that.