• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CJ Stroud

Vox

2 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

If you take Hooker you have to believe he will be elite, otherwise it makes no sense.

Agreed, that's my exact point. If you really believe Hooker is an elite prospect then his age doesn't matter. Of course no one has a crystal ball and can predict the future. I think why Brady, Rodgers, and Brees have played so long is because they know how to protect themselves (make quick throws/decisions, avoid sacks, have a good O-line) and they have a good head coach that knows their strengths and weaknesses. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

I'm really going to have to see more from everyone for the remainder of the season, and study scouting reports before I come to a conclusion. I like some things that I've seen from Levis and Levis  (but NOT enough to say they are any better of a prospect than Corral, I might add).

Hooker looked impressive from what I saw last week.

For that reason I can't pass on a top 5 DE.

9 minutes ago, CarolinaRideorDie said:

Agreed, that's my exact point. If you really believe Hooker is an elite prospect then his age doesn't matter. Of course no one has a crystal ball and can predict the future. I think why Brady, Rodgers, and Brees have played so long is because they know how to protect themselves (make quick throws/decisions, avoid sacks, have a good O-line) and they have a good head coach that knows their strengths and weaknesses. 

I mean I don’t think he is an elite prospect though.  His athleticism is overrated IMO.  I think Tennessee could have a real problem with Kentucky next week.  And lets not even mention Georgia in Athens

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

There’s a chance every single player at every single position in the top 10 are JAGs. QB is our biggest need. You don’t avoid guys you think could be too QBs because there’s a chance. 

Well any QB drafted here will be ruined but ok

Just now, MillionDollarCam said:

Is life so boring that you post on a Panthers message board with the sole purpose of wanting them to fail?

Well when you have a 30 year old MVP QB with a year left on contract and cut QB and replace with 60 mil Teddy B you don't deserve to win

3 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

Can you share these? Ive looked at a lot of his highlights and im seeing him just hitting wide open targets. I did a light write up in one of these threads comaring Stroud, Young and Levis in arm talent... Stroud's WR average almost 3.5 yards of seperation... thats insane....

part one of three. I like these videos, I watch them for all QBs we might be interested in every year. Goes pretty in depth into strengths and weaknesses