• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young

Panthercougar68

13 hours ago, Growl said:

there are guys at his size who play far more physically intensive positions than QB that hold up fine. 

hes far and away the best ‘Quarterback’ in this class and one of the better ones to come out.

Yeah, but those CBs aren't getting hit by 300lb DLinemen every other play.

You're taking a massive risk drafting such a small QB. 

9 minutes ago, CPF4LIFE said:

The closer we get towards the end of the season we will probably start hearing rumors about how the team ranks the QBs. Thats what im waiting on. 

Its going to completely depend on the preferences of the new coaching staff. They are the ones hitching their future to this guy.

1 hour ago, MillionDollarCam said:

For your viewing pleasure… some elite throws in there against one of the better defenses in college football.

Yes, some great throws in there. I don’t want you or anyone to think that I don’t like Stroud as a prospect. He’s awesome! He’s just a bit too robotic to me. I’m not a statistic guy. I don’t care if one prospect throws 60% versus another throwing 62%. Young passes MY eyeball “IT” factor test more so than Stroud. 

The difference in really good NFL QBs like Cousins, JimmyG, Carr etc and Allen, Mahomes, Rodgers etc is simple. All of those QBs can throw darts in a clean pocket, but what happens when the pocket collapses and you have to throw across your body on one foot, run for your life and raid a hit shoot throwing 25 yard dart, etc. 

Young has shown a lot of that , where Stroud hasn’t. I do go back to Stroud hasn’t had to either. So I can’t knock him specifically for something he hasn’t had to do. 

If we get either I’ll be happy. I just personally like Young better. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, SazmoRanger said:

Yes, some great throws in there. I don’t want you or anyone to think that I don’t like Stroud as a prospect. He’s awesome! He’s just a bit too robotic to me. I’m not a statistic guy. I don’t care if one prospect throws 60% versus another throwing 62%. Young passes MY eyeball “IT” factor test more so than Stroud. 

The difference in really good NFL QBs like Cousins, JimmyG, Carr etc and Allen, Mahomes, Rodgers etc is simple. All of those QBs can throw darts in a clean pocket, but what happens when the pocket collapses and you have to throw across your body on one foot, run for your life and raid a hit shoot throwing 25 yard dart, etc. 

Young has shown a lot of that , where Stroud hasn’t. I do go back to Stroud hasn’t had to either. So I can’t knock him specifically for something he hasn’t had to do. 

If we get either I’ll be happy. I just personally like Young better. 

:35  2:12  2:40 3:00  are incredible throws

• Pie 2