• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

O-Line Performance vs Tampa

Vox

2 minutes ago, rmoneyg35 said:

People were okay with Elf because his PFF score was good. Honestly I wanted Bozeman over elf and didn’t like the decision to have him start over Bozeman.

His PFF score through week 2 was good but from week 3 onwards it started going downhill. He was regressing every week. He just doesn't get the push in the run game like Bozeman can.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, Vox said:

His PFF score through week 2 was good but from week 3 onwards it started going downhill. He was regressing every week. He just doesn't get the push in the run game like Bozeman can.

And his erratic snaps were a constant worry.  I’m loving having Bozeman in there.  Having a good OL again feels fuging amazing!

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Best OL we’ve had in quite some time. Makes me dislike former GMs who thought it was ok to trot out a generational, franchise QB with tackles like Byron Bell and a converted TE. 

Nat...never say his name.  We can never say his name.  How far we've come.  

• The D 2

Bozeman being out there makes the QB better.  Even if Elf had played good to start off the season, Brad helps pre-snap in ways Elflein isn't capable of.  We've had issues with playcalling & QBs reading defenses before getting the ball (Darnold, Mayfield were not good at this. Teddy was aight/meh) so having this type of center upgrade was absolutely insanely critical.  

It is just an absolute shame he was sitting on the bench.  Had us all think something was afoot or we were going crazy after signing a well-regarded guard/center talent that's started 4+ playoff games.  

• Beer 1

27 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Rhule

It's fuggin crazy that casual NFL fans are more football savvy than a "NFL" HC. This wasn't some "hindsight is 20-20" incident. Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY knew Bozeman should have been the lead center once he was signed. Rhule will go down as THE worst HC in franchise history, arguably NFL history.

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1

28 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Best OL we’ve had in quite some time. Makes me dislike former GMs who thought it was ok to trot out a generational, franchise QB with tackles like Byron Bell and a converted TE. 

Chandler wasn't a TE he was actually a defensive tackle... I'd argue that's even worse. Can't believe we let that dude start any games for us, let alone be our plan A at RT that year.