• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers win Sunday…1st place in the South

Panthers Fan 69

15 hours ago, pantherj said:

The Bucs collapsing was just so out of left field that I'm still in shock. If the Bucs don't recover then we have a good chance of winning the south, which is totally crazy.

Bucs tanking was always a matter of when not if. Brady although amazing and the best QB to ever do it was going to fall off a cliff at some point. Should have rode off into the sunset last season.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

2020 NFC east was pretty brutal.....

Washington won it with a losing record and almost beat the Bucs in Wildcard weekend, who went on to win the Super Bowl.

What age do people realize that any given Sunday isn't just a cliché? 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

30 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Who saw this coming?

You couldn't assuming Brady had one more year in him this season but the wheels are coming off over there and despite a few brilliant moments in his playing most of his time looks like he's washed up. This blow up on their part has opened up a strange land in which to occupy #1 in the division. 

6 hours ago, onmyown said:

four back to back seasons of moral victories and fans still don’t get it yet

on rival boards they’re literally laughing at us for throwing away a tank and are ecstatic about it…we only come up over there with worries of landing stroud or young, we are irrelevant, falcons fans don’t even care to win this game, lol

tepper has deprived this fabbase so much that a 12% chance of one and done playoffs at 2-5 vs handicap teams in a putrid division has brought super bowl levels of excitement to casual fans

Your post sounded so goofy that I just wasted 10 minutes of my life scrolling through the Falcons’ message board to confirm that you’re talking out of your ass lol. Their fans definitely want to win and they’re a lot more complimentary of our team than 99% of this board.

You can always tell who watches too much Real Housewives cause they experience everything through the lens of a soap opera.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 4

40 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Your post sounded so goofy that I just wasted 10 minutes of my life scrolling through the Falcons’ message board to confirm that you’re talking out of your ass lol. Their fans definitely want to win and they’re a lot more complimentary of our team than 99% of this board.

You can always tell who watches too much Real Housewives cause they experience everything through the lens of a soap opera.

10 minutes? I’m a regular there talking poo and rotating getting banned (least on saintsreport, falcons are more civil).

They are more complimentary because we aren’t a threat, you think that’s how they are when when each team is actually competitive? Spoiler, no they’re not.

A lot of them want to tank just like us and that is the overall vibe which you won’t get from 10 mins of being there.

Saints fans are dreading us getting the #1 pick, and they’re also were jealous we  were tanking and want to do the same. Jealous of the falcons too.

Bucs are pretty much dead per usual which is odd even after another trophy. But they’re still hungover and don’t really care about anything and probably won’t for a while.

• Pie 1