• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Drake Maye

Jmac

This kid is legit.  Best prospect in a few years.  The way he adjusts the speed of his throws is pro ready right now.

My only gripe about him, and this is minor, is that he takes some unnecessary hits when he scrambles.  He needs to work on sliding, getting out of bounds and just knowing when the play is dead.  But that can be worked on.  He took a couple of dumb hits last night that could have turned out bad.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Can he play a good team first?

I watched part of the game (and yes I’m a Tar Heel homer), and what impresses the most about him is how he handles pressure. He is extremely calm under duress, very similar to Bryce Young. And that is what makes him a great QB.

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Can he play a good team first?

We’ve got to start coming up with better arguments than this.

I mean for fug’s sake… who are the good teams? Tennessee and Georgia? That’s probably it by the standards that the idiots on this board go by. What do you want Maye to do? Throw 7 TD passes?

Drake Maye, a college freshmen, outperformed Hendon Hooker, a five year college player against the same opponent (Pittsburgh).

I’m convinced that people who continue to make these stupid ass comments in regards to competition levels have never played organized sports.

All Maye can do is play to the best of his ability, he’s doing that.

Edited by MillionDollarCam
  • Pie 1

1 minute ago, MillionDollarCam said:

We’ve got to start coming up with better arguments then this… I mean for fug’s sake… who are the good teams? Tennessee and Georgia?

I mean what do you want him to do? Throw 7 TD passes?

Drake Maye, a college freshmen, outperformed Hendon Hooker, a five year college player against the same opponent (Pittsburgh).

I’m convinced that people who continue to make these stupid ass comments in regards to competition levels have never played organized sports.

All Maye can do is play to the best of his ability… he’s doing that.

You're a UNC homer. You can't be objective.

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

You're a UNC homer. You can't be objective.

And you’re comments are foolish, so you can’t be right.

And for what it’s worth, I’m a UNC fan, I also have plenty of critiques about Carolina’s football team, starting with their OL and defense.

At the same time, I’ve got two working eye balls.

All you do is bitch about people talking about Carolina sports on a message board that is based on Carolina teams… find a new hobby, you’re pathetic trolling makes you look like a child stuck in grade school.

4 minutes ago, Martin said:

Have you watched him play at all?

He has not, all he does is bitch about anything and everything related to college teams based out of the Carolina’s… and then makes stupid ass comments like, “I guess I can’t talk poo about Carolina or else Linville will ban me”.

It’s a pathetic life to live, really.

Edited by MillionDollarCam

12 hours ago, KillerKat said:

So the huddle is willing to bypass drafting a QB in this upcoming draft that has been hyped up here for the past 2 years so that we can have another bad year next season in order to draft this new QB  that the huddle is hyping up in 2024? 

We’re gonna have to tank sooner or later for a franchise QB. Idk why people want to keep delaying it. It’s like they think we can just trade up without giving up major capital that would delay the rebuild