• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tank season back on: #2 Pick in the draft currently

Varking

3 minutes ago, stbugs said:

This front office was in on the Sam, Mayfield and Corral show. What trust have they earned?

This year’s culture really doesn’t mean poo. If we get a solid offensive coach and pick the right QB, the winning will start and the culture will follow. I’m case you missed it, we are 2-6.

I didn’t miss poo. We have looked a lot better without Rhule. A rookie QB will need 3 seasons to really be any good if they are good at all and it’s more likely than not that they are a bust. I’m not cheering for losses because they don’t guarantee anything. This team can win now with good coaching and upgrades in a few positions. 

2 minutes ago, Growl said:

tHe OdDs aRe AgAiNsT iT

7DB2025F-6249-4D07-80F2-9433C6240CD9.jpeg

Look at our two backup QBs. Both top 5 picks. Not to mention your graphic doesn’t differentiate between top picks on their original team or whether they were acquired in free agency and then won with the second team. 

7 minutes ago, NAS said:

Couldn’t script it any better. Team playing hard, young players like Marshall developing but man we desperately need that draft pick to secure our future.  

This. I mean, our good players are shining and blossoming into great players (DJ, brown, burns, horn) and they're entertaining us AND we're still in the top five draft order. The shortsightedness here is comical. 

• Pie 1