• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PJ = Heinicke

NAS

Pretty much the same player. Good enough to win a few games, but also remind you why they’re not a franchise QB due to inconsistency .  

PJ is a solid backup but just like first half today he will not be able to carry this team into the future.   He has limitation in seeing the field and missing wide open throws.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, MasterAwesome said:

PJ at the very least proved the last couple weeks that he belongs on an NFL roster, contrary to popular belief that he’s only here because of Rhule favoritism.

Plus when Rhule got fired he was like "It's a business" lol. He's playing like he did in the XFL in the NFL now, I'm for it. Young is the only QB I like in the draft and he's 20 pounds lighter than PJ which is super scary. Their games aren't that much different either, you might get a 5% advantage in passing but lose some durability

8 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

PJ at the very least proved the last couple weeks that he belongs on an NFL roster, contrary to popular belief that he’s only here because of Rhule favoritism.

He definitely belongs as a backup.  

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

11 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

Yeah I was just thinking during the game how this years Panthers would be similar to the 2020 WFT if they snuck in the playoffs. Sneak in the playoffs, go one and done, then watch over the course of the next few years as the teams in your division get better and eventually boat race you.

Yes, exactly!  Meaningless playoff appearance that set them back for years

1 hour ago, NAS said:

Pretty much the same player. Good enough to win a few games, but also remind you why they’re not a franchise QB due to inconsistency .  

PJ is a solid backup but just like first half today he will not be able to carry this team into the future.   He has limitation in seeing the field and missing wide open throws.

I dunno about that. Rivera should’ve never gone for Wentz with Heinicke on the team, he’s a far superior QB. Heinicke has balled out forever, PJ is just now showing a few glimpses of potential.

1 hour ago, Snake said:

Heinicke has proven he can win more than one game. Heinicke>>>PJ

PJ has proven he can win more than one game.   I mean he literally has won games all 3 seasons he has been a backup.  

he played well enough to win today too.  That’s football though.  

• Beer 3

3 minutes ago, CRA said:

PJ has proven he can win more than one game.   I mean he literally has won games all 3 seasons he has been a backup.  

he played well enough to win today too.  That’s football though.  

I bet you never thought you would be arguing that point at the beginning of the session. 

I feel like I'm in some alternate reality where I would have said that about PJ. But he literally is the best QB we have right now.  I can't believe I typed that. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2