• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next question without Rhule Mcadoo is better..

WOW!!

The best this offense has looked in 3 years.. No CMC or great QB play. (Not a shot at PJ because he has surprised me).. Just focusing on play calling situational play calling red zone and playing complementary football.. And I don’t think Brady could do this do to inexperience at play calling.. But Mcadoo last few weeks without Rhule has this offense looking competent and half way dangerous.. 3rd downs need to be better but at least they seem to be able to move the ball without all the weapons we had in other years..

• Pie 3

Just now, JawnyBlaze said:

It’s definitely better the past two games. His first post-Rhule game may have been the worst OC’d game I’ve ever seen. Even worse than Shula

I think that was Wilkes more then Mcadoo.. JMO 

I think was trying to establish a attitude of running the ball no matter what and developing trust in PJ..

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

The best this offense has looked in 3 years.. No CMC or great QB play. (Not a shot at PJ because he has surprised me).. Just focusing on play calling situational play calling red zone and playing complementary football.. And I don’t think Brady could do this do to inexperience at play calling.. But Mcadoo last few weeks without Rhule has this offense looking competent and half way dangerous.. 3rd downs need to be better but at least they seem to be able to move the ball without all the weapons we had in other years..

I believe this completely but wtf was Rhule doing that had us looking so bad is my man thoughts. I know he couldn’t evaluate talent so never played the best players but what else could have he been doing that we couldn’t score over 17 look anemic weekly compared to a juiced up extra effort giving team we see now.

I will caveat this by saying that the defense we were going up against was not good.  Probably the worst we have faced all year.  

That being said, this is the best two game stretch for our offense since before Rhule got here.  

But we still need to learn how to win.  

Edited by Davidson Deac II
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

5 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

The first half offense was terrible but he did better in the second half.  He's easily replaceable. 

I disagree.. Even in the 1st half there were wide open plays to be made and PJ was off.. The pick 6 was a good play call and would have been a big play if PJ would have made a better throw or decision..

• Pie 2