• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The bandwagon for Grayson McCall

Chris Smitty

4 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

😂 😂 😂

Yeah, a barely above .500 Sun Belt team is "the best team in NC".

Nevermind the three ranked ACC teams with better records...

They are the best Football program in NC by far and it's not even close.

They need a new coach. One that understands the history there.

If Wilks ever leaves the NFL he should go there.

16 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

😂

You are a functional idiot.

Yes they have the best program in the State. 

They have consistently won since 1986. I don't care if it was FCS. Winning is Winning. 3 national championships. 

UNC historically since 1980 will have two top ten seasons back to back. Then an 8 to  10 year period of .500 ball to losing then a couple more top 10 years Mac Brown then nothing again forever.

That's not a tradition. That's a bad program. 

Is UNC better this year absolutely. The coach and Brice both should have been fired for losing to UNC.

13 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

You are a functional idiot.

Yes they have the best program in the State. 

They have consistently won since 1986. I don't care if it was FCS. Winning is Winning. 3 national championships. 

UNC historically since 1980 will have two top ten seasons back to back. Then an 8 to  10 year period of .500 ball to losing then a couple more top 10 years Mac Brown then nothing again forever.

That's not a tradition. That's a bad program. 

Is UNC better this year absolutely. The coach and Brice both should have been fired for losing to UNC.

😂 😂 😂

4 minutes ago, HPPantherzfan said:

Wouldn't put much stock in those predictions, they have Van Dyke as the 7th best QB?  Yea...no.  I think McCall goes in the 3rd  possibly 4th 

Van Dyke has some arm talent and looked legit last year.  He has played better these past couple games.  I wouldn't right him off and his arm could easily get him drafted before McCall.  

6 hours ago, saX man said:

Considering it's mostly everyone against the idea, I'd say the opposite.  Reactive on both ends.  He could be okay, likely a mid-rounder.  Wish we got some takes on him rather than whatever this turned into you damn Carolinians and your intensity with college preferences! lol

I don't care at all about the college aspect of him but he's a middling prospect at best. He does nothing at an elite level and very little at an above average level for the NFL. 

If we took him in the 5th or lower, I wouldn't particularly care. But anything above that and I will be shaking my head.