• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rams Offering Two (Future) Firsts for Burns

1 hour ago, pantherj said:

No no we are still listening.

How many times are you going to post in this thread dude? You are way too hype and you are going to have to flip out when it may not happen. And you keep saying Fitts ruined the team with Darnold when everyone knows he just now has real final roster say. There was an article that laid out how Rhule had final roster say and outlined all of the Darnold deal. I have seen Burns blow up plays and I have seen him washed out by TEs. It is good compensation, but it is also two years down the road. You have to be more even keeled or you are going to be super disappointed. 

• Poo 1

2 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

So Jamal Adams was worth it because the Seahawks were willing to give 2 1sts?

Safety was valued by seahawks front office as a position that changes the game, they were wrong. The 2nd most important position in the NFL is the DE... right behind the QB. There is masssive amounts of data to support this. It's also why they are the second most expensive contracts across the league. Rams would be getting a hell of a deal for BB by offering 2 firsts mutiple drafts away.

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I don't overvalue him I already said if we are talking two firsts this year and next I'm listening. We're comparing Burns to CMC now? He definitely hasnt gotten a pass haha people have been complaining about him for months. Is every damn discussion about a player from here on going to go back to CMC? Let it go dude.

The team is losing because no QB and a bad HC... fix those and we arent pointing fingers at players.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 1

Just now, TheCasillas said:

Safety was valued by seahawks front office as a position that changes the game, they were wrong. The 2nd most important position in the NFL is the DE... right behind the QB. There is masssive amounts of data to support this. It's also why they are the second most expensive contracts across the league. Rams would be getting a hell of a deal for BB by offering 2 firsts mutiple drafts away.

Qb is the most important position in the game.  That doesn't make it smart to pay Kirk Cousins like he's elite.  It's not that complicated.

16 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Burns is on his way to have almost the same amount of sacks that Mack had his first 4 years in the NFL before he was traded... they arent that far amount stat wise as players.

I'll check that. Off the top of my head I don't think you're accurate. 

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The Seahawks haven't been a very well ran organization for awhile now. Trading two firsts for an in the box safety is a lot different than reading two firsts for a young edge rusher to pair with Aaron Donald.

4 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

The Seahawks haven't been a very well ran organization for awhile now. Trading two firsts for an in the box safety is a lot different than reading two firsts for a young edge rusher to pair with Aaron Donald.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

How much longer is Donald around though?

That discussion has been brought up as well.