• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Fields 61 yard rushing touchdown

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

I mean, I don't think one game is grounds to be taking a victory lap.

I like Fields and wanted either him or Slater but I don't think I would call Justin a success yet.

Hopefully so.

I wanted Slater but when our turn came up I thought it would be Fields.

Horn wasn't on my radar with that pick

• Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's played well 3 games in a row. He's in his first year as a starter with a new coaching staff, it's called "Things are starting to click"

It's odd that you are in love with a guy who has never and will.never play for us.

Honestly I hope he fails. It's one less team to worry about in the NFC

4 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I like Fields and wanted either him or Slater but I don't think I would call Justin a success yet.

Hopefully so.

Fields behind our OL with Moore and CMC could have potential, but it might also mean Rhule would have hung around longer.  Nothing is worth that....

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Fields behind our OL with Moore and CMC could have potential, but it might also mean Rhule would have hung around longer.  Nothing is worth that....

Fields accuracy issue and decision making has nothing to do with his oline. The new coaching staff has learned the less he passes the better off they are on  Sundays. We are seeing peak Fields right now. It wont get any better than this.

His issue has always been accuracy and decision making, other than that he is an elite athlete.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

10 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Hopefully so.

Slater would have been better than Horn too. An OT team with Icky and Slater would be nasty. Moton has got paid syndrome

Edited by Sean Payton's Vicodin

6 minutes ago, Jackie Lee said:

He's played well 3 games in a row. He's in his first year as a starter with a new coaching staff, it's called "Things are starting to click"

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

The first part of the season yes.  He has been playing better his past several games.  It's like he is developing or something.  Now imagine what he will do if they give him an OL or some weapons.

He’s had two good games, how long have you waited for this? He’s still way below average and not worth making threads about. Cam had more TD and yards his rookie season than Fields has 20 games. I don’t give a fug how bad his weapons are he’s making them look worse than what they really are.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, GoobyPls said:

He’s had two good games, how long have you waited for this? He’s still way below average and not worth making threads about. Cam had more TD and yards his rookie season than Fields has 20 games. I don’t give a fug how bad his weapons are he’s making them look worse than what they really are.

He has had Nagy has his HC last year and this year he has been working with 2 5th round picks as tackles and no weapons to throw to.  I expected him to fail in those circumstances.  The fact he is showing any sort of life is impressive.  Why does that bother you?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

4 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Fields accuracy issue and decision making has nothing to do with his oline. The new coaching staff has learned the less he passes the better off they are on  Sundays. We are seeing peak Fields right now. It wont get any better than this.

His issue has always been accuracy and decision making, other than that he is an elite athlete.

Hold up; don’t you want Levis? Isn’t his accuracy and decision making in question?

• Pie 4