• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Justin Fields 61 yard rushing touchdown

42 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

In his defense, he also has the second highest pressure rate out of any QB which will almost definitely lead to a higher percentage of bad throws. I’d also guess a lot of those bad throws came in the earlier part of the season vs. the last few games. He’s not a finished product by any means but I don’t know how you can’t feel optimistic about him at this point.

When we mentioned how much Sam was getting pressured last year that was irrelevant according to the huddle.

37 minutes ago, AggieLean said:

Yet, you want to give Darnold another shot, and he’s never shown he could win a Super Bowl. 

I'm using talk to text hopefully it'll work.

I wanted to stick with Sam this year because it's already on the contract I did not want to bring in Baker Mayfield I did not want to bring any other NFL crows in this year because we already had Sam on contract we mind as we'll roll with him and either sink or swim.

The same way I want to originally stick with Kyle Allen and not get Teddy Bridgewater any other sinker swim.

Right now I would rather see Sam darno play than Baker we've seen Baker in this  Offense

I was indifferent originally on drafting fields I wanted Slater with that pic I'm not willing to invest a first round pick in a guy and spent 3 or 4 years 5 years with the God 6 years and have him be no better than I don't know Steve mcnair that's the most and I don't think feels what you've been Steve mcnair good And I usually want a draft statement there.

I also think that Sam Donald although he doesn't have a brain has more arm talent than shroud and fields and if he can fix his head we can have something if I could take Kim's processing and put it  In Sam's head what Sam's body would be set but I would like to see sam now.

After watching all of these college kids I don't see one I would waste a first round pick on none of them but if I had to pick 1 right now even though he has bad injury history it would be pinnix I've Seen him make more NFL throws in tough situations then young or Stroud

I think Levis hes got upside but I don't think he'll get there hes Jeff George I don't think hookers are good I mean maybe eventually he could be good I don't know I don't like the looks of it I don't think the kid from coastal has enough velocity to be a player I haven't washed enough of the Stanford kid to see if he could be and they say as a rocket I don't know right now they've got to throw the best ball in NFL situations is pinnacks.

But I also want  Matt corralto do well

6 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

I'm using talk to text hopefully it'll work.

I wanted to stick with Sam this year because it's already on the contract I did not want to bring in Baker Mayfield I did not want to bring any other NFL crows in this year because we already had Sam on contract we mind as we'll roll with him and either sink or swim.

The same way I want to originally stick with Kyle Allen and not get Teddy Bridgewater any other sinker swim.

Right now I would rather see Sam darno play than Baker we've seen Baker in this  Offense

I was indifferent originally on drafting fields I wanted Slater with that pic I'm not willing to invest a first round pick in a guy and spent 3 or 4 years 5 years with the God 6 years and have him be no better than I don't know Steve mcnair that's the most and I don't think feels what you've been Steve mcnair good And I usually want a draft statement there.

I also think that Sam Donald although he doesn't have a brain has more arm talent than shroud and fields and if he can fix his head we can have something if I could take Kim's processing and put it  In Sam's head what Sam's body would be set but I would like to see sam now.

After watching all of these college kids I don't see one I would waste a first round pick on none of them but if I had to pick 1 right now even though he has bad injury history it would be pinnix I've Seen him make more NFL throws in tough situations then young or Stroud

I think Levis hes got upside but I don't think he'll get there hes Jeff George I don't think hookers are good I mean maybe eventually he could be good I don't know I don't like the looks of it I don't think the kid from coastal has enough velocity to be a player I haven't washed enough of the Stanford kid to see if he could be and they say as a rocket I don't know right now they've got to throw the best ball in NFL situations is pinnacks.

But I also want  Matt corralto do well

Darnold has arm talent, yet has a career 59.8% completion percentage. You think Levis has upside, yet he’s worst than Fields ever was in college; not to mention his completion % isn’t near Fields, and Levis and Darnold are turnover machines. Something isn’t adding up. 

You more than likely are giving Levis a shot to be Josh Allen like, but Fields and other QBs you deem as “running QBs” will never get to a Super Bowl. This doesn’t add up

Edited by AggieLean
  • Pie 4

1 hour ago, AggieLean said:

Darnold has arm talent, yet has a career 59.8% completion percentage. You think Levis has upside, yet he’s worst than Fields ever was in college; not to mention his completion % isn’t near Fields, and Levis and Darnold are turnover machines. Something isn’t adding up. 

You more than likely are giving Levis a shot to be Josh Allen like, but Fields and other QBs you deem as “running QBs” will never get to a Super Bowl. This doesn’t add up

Again talk to text destroyed my whole post.

I don't think Levis has it. I think he's Jeff George 2.0. 

If I had to pick someone this draft it's Penix.

He makes NFL throws into tight windows with people in his face or while he's being hit.

I don't see Stroud do that. Young probably can but he very well could wind up like Kyler and Hopkins was just seen yelling at him asking him how he couldn't see him open in the middle of the field. The answer is because he's a  munchkin. 

I don't think the coastal kid has enough velocity. 

I don't think hooker coming from a shotgun only spread offense that only uses one look will transition well.

So right now I  think it's a bad year to be in the place we are.

My post also didn't really cover that I was indifferent to Fields. I figured they would take him.

My stance is I'm fine with a guy like Mahomes Burrow Young Staubach that can run when he has too but only in emergencies. 

I don't want a guy who gets 30 to 50 percent of his production from running. That's not a recipe for Success in the playoffs especially in the Championship game and the Superbowl. 

this thread, god help us....

Up until Baker was starting, about the only QB playing worse than him was Fields. Then come the pats and fields starts to run much more, thus making his passing stats better cause hes killin fools with his legs. 4 games later, hes looks 10x better than the worst QB of the first 6 or so weeks. 

Thats where we are, why is it still going?? he was also the worst for 2021 as well. Now hes worth the ticket price to watch and operate by looking like good Cam ver 2.3....

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

this thread, god help us....

Up until Baker was starting, about the only QB playing worse than him was Fields. Then come the pats and fields starts to run much more, thus making his passing stats better cause hes killin fools with his legs. 4 games later, hes looks 10x better than the worst QB of the first 6 or so weeks. 

Thats where we are, why is it still going?? he was also the worst for 2021 as well. Now hes worth the ticket price to watch and operate by looking like good Cam ver 2.3....

This is a commentary on the sad state of affairs in Panther land. 

• Beer 2