• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official hey the Panthers are wearing black helmets GameDay Thread!

Zod

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

You are retarded. 

PJ on a much better team has a 0.0 game and a whopping 3tds.

Who cares about his guys if he has no physical ability to win in the playoffs 

Wow you mad as fug. Sam Darnold has literally never proven to be more than a numbskull in a QBs body. Meanwhile you poo on Cam every chance you get when his worst day shits all over Sam “I try real Hard then throw an interception” Dawnold. 

You are literally Sam Darnolds dad or his impregnated mistress who watches Ben Shapiro and Jordan Peterson all day. Sam sucks massive dick and will never be a franchise QB. Eat it.

2 minutes ago, Alemanders said:

Hate this opinion all you want

Winning when we're not suppose to does so much more for us than laying down and taking it.

These are 53 mofos who signed up to win and will put the effort in win or loss.

Youre a bitch team as soon as you want them to lose.

No one cares about your basic bitch fair-weather fan opinion. Just stop.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

10 minutes ago, Alemanders said:

Idk that is just the most pathetic excuse to not play well.

If you genuinely suck to to be compensated to get better that's one thing.

I just don't subscribe to this idea that every individual in the organization needs to purposely lose for the betterment of the franchise.

I'd rather these individuals play their ass off so that when we bring in someone, he walks into a winning org.

I

You don't walk into a winning organization as a new coach unless it's to take over from a retiring coach. That previous guy got fired for a reason. 

If you want to cheer for meaningless wins, feel free. But the reality is we're still going to be a loser and beating bad teams to push us down the draft board is only going to make it tougher for the next coach to build a winner.

I want a winner. That's why I want to lose now.

• Pie 2

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

You don't walk into a winning organization as a new coach unless it's to take over from a retiring coach. That previous guy got fired for a reason. 

If you want to cheer for meaningless wins, feel free. But the reality is we're still going to be a loser and beating bad teams to push us down the draft board is only going to make it tougher for the next coach to build a winner.

I want a winner. That's why I want to lose now.

I cheer for wins with those that dont consider it meaningless for. The team that went out and won the game today is going to be here next year. And to assume tanking doesnt take a toll on the roster that we currently have is ridiculous. 

Im of the assumption that a coach would benefit more from a winning mindset of a mediocre team, than a downtrodden team.

You also label this as meaningless. Its meaningless to you, as an observer, but do you genuinely thing its meaningless to the players that just played? 

• Beer 1