• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Now that Young/Stroud will be gone before the Panthers pick, what FA QB do u want

Just now, pantherj said:

Prepare yourself mentally for Corral next season. He's a Fitt pick and he'll be out there if we fall in the draft. which is highly likely to happen at this point.

If they do that then it will be Wilks as the coach. I don't think anyone is coming here and staking their career on Corral.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, pantherj said:

I didn't think anyone would come here and stake their career on Teddy, Sam, and Baker, but it happened.

Matt Rhule being a moronic control freak is what lead to that. He shouldn't have butted heads with Cam, then put the team and himself in dire need of a quarterback right before the draft. Either Cam turned it around, or the Panthers start to bottom out. That or they should have traded up for Herbert.

• Pie 2

Just now, Krovvy said:

Matt Rhule being a moronic control freak is what lead to that. He shouldn't have butted heads with Cam, then put the team and himself in dire need of a quarterback right before the draft. Either Cam turned it around, or the Panthers start to bottom out. That or they should have traded up for Herbert.

From what I can remember Hurney really wanted Herbert, and he wanted Brown if Herbert were gone. Rhule pushed for a trade down instead of Brown, but Hurney insisted on Brown. Either we were unable to trade up for Herbert, or unwilling I can't remember which. I think unwilling.

I'm open to all options. If the new coach wants a certain QB who is lower in the draft, then all the better. I just see such a drop off in QB talent that it would be tempting to roll with Corral. It could be Corral and some vet who fits the system under the new coach, and no new QB draft pick.

• Pie 1