• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

3 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Barely limping into the playoffs as the winner of an awful division…I thought we were against that here lol. I do genuinely wonder if Jags fans are upset about getting in or if that’s a uniquely Huddle thing.

I think having a young QB that is looking the part helps the fans not worry as much about draft positioning. Getting some playoff experience will be good for the next part of Lawrence’s development. It’s like when we had Cam (not comparing the two QBs directly) most of us were excited about limping into the playoffs our 7-9 year because if you have a good QB, the playoffs get a lot more interesting.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3

8 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

A year ago, one of the worst teams in the league...

Today? In the playoffs as a division winner.

Coaching matters

Exactly. And with a young , possibly , probably , a Franchise QB . Lawrence reminds me of Payton Manning. No he's not there yet.  I think with the coaching change from last season we can see Trevor's growth as a QB.  Payton went 3-13 his rookie year. 

I wish there was a Franchise QB coming out this draft and we could figure out who it will be.  The first QB taken in a draft isn't always a franchise QB ..   We need to get lucky 

6 hours ago, MasterAwesome said:

Barely limping into the playoffs as the winner of an awful division…I thought we were against that here lol. I do genuinely wonder if Jags fans are upset about getting in or if that’s a uniquely Huddle thing.

Having your franchise QB on the roster changes everything in terms of hope. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, ForJimmy said:

Back to back plays but he still has like half the sacks Burns does on the year. Consistency is huge for players. Burns is probably wishing he could have a game lined up against Daley the whole time. 

Burns needs to elevate his play plain and simple. He quits on the play if he doesn't get an immediate win