• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

Just now, ichigo1057 said:

33 to fuging 0......absolutely WOW. I saw that score at halftime and decided not to turn on the TV to watch. Checked the score later and saw Vikings tie it up and just stared dumbfounded at such a choke. Matt Ryan spreading the Falcon choke curse with this game..... fuging hell

I was out helping the lady do some Christmas shopping with her sister but the game updates made me turn on NFL Plus 😄 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was out helping the lady do some Christmas shopping with her sister but the game updates made me turn on NFL Plus 😄 

Right, lmao. I went into the other room and told somebody about it and turned the TV onto the game instantly. You just can't miss something like that. A choke of that caliber is just so rare that you can't miss it and it's made all the more interesting it happened to the same QB on a different team.

• Pie 2

34 minutes ago, ichigo1057 said:

33 to fuging 0......absolutely WOW. I saw that score at halftime and decided not to turn on the TV to watch. Checked the score later and saw Vikings tie it up and just stared dumbfounded at such a choke. Matt Ryan spreading the Falcon choke curse with this game..... fuging hell

I was driving from Raleigh to Minneapolis again for work Monday and thought damn my customer is going to be in a bad mood.

Guess not now+

57 minutes ago, toldozer said:

What kinda business wouldn't put you on a plane for that? 

I install furniture. 

I either bring it with me in a Uhaul like this trip or I drive my crew for bigger jobs and meet tractor trailers of furniture. 

If it's meeting a truck this is about as far as we drive altho we have driven to Nebraska from Raleigh.

California, Oregon, Texas. Colorado jobs  we will typically fly if meeting the trucks.

I was here for an install Monday. Got home Tuesday. Wed morning went to Blacksburg got home Thursday night. Left Friday morning (out of my pocket so I don't miss the game) I'm in Madison Wisconsin tonight. Leave at 0730 and driving straight to the sports bar in St Paul!

• Beer 1