• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• His high school QB film looks like Cam Jr. 
    • You should put (IR) next to Jaycee Horn. If Evero has this defense performing at a high level again he should be a HC somewhere next year. Still lacking quality depth and starters at several positions on that side.
    • I noticed that we did not seem to be too worried about CB, although I really like the CBs we added (draft and undrafted signings).  However, we can't go into the season with an injury prone CB, a 33-year old nickel, and a free agent, former seventh rounder.  Even if Gilmore is used sparingly until we have an injury to Horn or Jackson, we need another veteran. We also have Bootle, who is a 27-year old veteran who played pretty well last year. I think both Willie Drew and Smith-Wade have a good chance of making the roster, and I don't think rolling with six CBs is ridiculous in this day and age. Morgan was focused on Offense and, as you recall, pounded the table for Dane Jackson in Buffalo in round seven.  He seems to have found a pair of gems yesterday, but they take time.  They fit a "type" (good tackling, versatile). I also think Gilmore might be good for Clowney as well.  To your point--if we sign Gilmore, I feel very positive about the CB room.  If Horn stays healthy, it would be a strength and not a liability.