• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Games Thread

kungfoodude

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

fug the Cardinals. fug Vance Joseph. fug that Matthew guy.  and fug McSorley's sorry ass.  fug the NFL.  

The football gods clearly hate us.  The Cards blowing this has nothing to do with the Cards sucking, it had everything to do with us needing them to win this game.

Dude this game didn’t matter fuging at all. If we can’t win out we don’t deserve the playoffs. And when we do win out we get in the playoffs regardless of this game. Who cares 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, t96 said:

Dude this game didn’t matter fuging at all. If we can’t win out we don’t deserve the playoffs. And when we do win out we get in the playoffs regardless of this game. Who cares 

Agreed 10000%.

We still need to run the table to get in ANYWAY.

Though it would've been hilarious if the Cards could pull off the upset.

Oh well.

1 hour ago, t96 said:

It could've made it easier and gave us a little bit of a buffer.  But then again, when things are easier the worse we have performed historically, so maybe it was a blessing in disguise.  But I still fuging hate the Bucs.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

fug the Cardinals. fug Vance Joseph. fug that Matthew guy.  and fug McSorley's sorry ass.  fug the NFL.  

The football gods clearly hate us.  The Cards blowing this has nothing to do with the Cards sucking, it had everything to do with us needing them to win this game.

This game meant nothing 

Regardless of what happened we were always going to need to win in TB

I assume Philly will beat NO. If we can’t beat a NO team playing for nothing in week 18 then they’re doing us a massive favor

• Beer 1

Just now, *FreeFua* said:

This game meant nothing 

Regardless of what happened we were always going to need to win in TB

I assume Philly will beat NO. If we can’t beat a NO team playing for nothing in week 18 then they’re doing us a massive favor

I know, I just really wanted these spoiled assholes to lose regardless.

• Pie 3