• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DJ? Anyone seen DJ?

Khyber53

Sometimes it happens unfortunately but I also think he and Baker aren't really cohesive and don't have any timing or anythinh down. They are like oil and water maybe? Something seems off with Baker all season in general though. I think that shoulder injury last year was more serious than let on. Unfortunately he just isn't meant to be a long-term answer but I still believe DJ is.

• Pie 1

Just now, top dawg said:

I've seen ostensibly lesser WRs play better with Mayfield under center.

D.J. is a good receiver, just not a great one. He'll tear it up with more legit play makers on offense. 

I think there's a lot of truth to this. He has all the skills you want, but lacks that fighter mentality that a little guy top receiver needs. He could be the best WR2 in the league and I'm not meaning that as any slight against the guy.

And while we're at it... Shi Smith is our new Damiere Byrd, little guy that we want to see make it but he just gets killed out there.

• Beer 1

I already know what D.J. is (even if others don't), but I'm still not sure what TMJ's ceiling is at this point. I believe TMJ is at least solid. We need another explosive prototypical receiver on offense to open it up. Hell, I'll take a weapon at TE (assuming the OC knows how to use him).

• Pie 1