• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russ

Mr. Scot

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I saw a Seahawk fan describe Wilson as "A walking brand". Everything he says and does feels so calculated, unauthentic, and scripted. He's not a bad person, by any means, he just seems to be fake, corny, and attention seeking while acting like he's not. 

I don't personally hate Rus, I just think he has a large Ego, pretends that he doesn't, and isn't as good as he thinks he is. He's also a little bit weird and robotic. 

From the day he was drafted, its like his interview answers are all the "good" answers from a career mode in a football video game.  He wanted to put out this image where he said all the right things, but it just came off as inhuman and obviously fake.

• Pie 1

50 minutes ago, rayzor said:

i'm just curious to hear where he places the blame fir the failure there. hopefully he's realizing that he's not as special as he thought.

I don't think he will outwardly say anything though. If anything, he will say all the right things to the media, take personal responsibility, then something in the offseason will happen and it will leak "from someone in Russ' Camp" that Russ was livid and hated ____ and it was all _____'s fault. 

1 hour ago, hepcat said:

I always thought Wilson was one of the luckiest QBs in the history of the NFL. It seems like every time he needed to make a play he would pull a horseshoe out of his anus and make the exact play they needed. Happened so many times over the years. 

My thoughts - his luck has finally run out. 

Same. Luckiest MF I ever saw. 
I never wanted a QB like that, I only envied his luck. 

• Pie 1

A little update...

Wilson had characterized the exchange as Purcell saying something like "let's go". Apparently that wasn't true.

And seriously, what kind of goofball says this sort of thing at a time like that anyway?

Dude's ego is off the charts.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 2

On 11/27/2022 at 7:13 PM, mc52beast said:

Funny that the same people here pooing on Wilson would’ve loved to have him on our side when his Hawks basically owned us… 

What a big mistake that would have been if the Panthers had sold the farm to obtain Russell Wilson, a QB whose career is heading down hill.

• Pie 2