• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rattler Revisited

Knaakedup

Anyone else catch the Ten and Clemson games in the last 2 weeks? I know he slipped big time and was looking like someone to avoid for a while there, but he played his ass off the last two weeks and passed the eye test for me. 

Thanks to another “moral victory”, he would be available in the range we sit at without having to trade the farm away. I went from “absolutely not” to “well… maaaaybe” recently.

Thoughts?

• Poo 5

11 minutes ago, Catsfan69 said:

He is an absolute Cancer.

Keep him out of Charlotte 

Are you going off that one video? I live in Columbia and come into contact with the team regularly. He has done nothing as far as team cancer goes. He has behaved himself and been pretty decent since here as far as I know. He seems okay and carries no attitude at all everytime I am around him. Nobody really has any bad to say of him here and he has been a good guy.

• Pie 1

people making assumptions about his character because they watched some video of him as a teenager are dummies

still, he should go back to school.

he comes out now and he’s a journeyman backup at best.

he goes back to school and develops a bit more he may push to be a real high pick next season