• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All aboard the Wilks Wagon

Zod

10 minutes ago, Soul Rebel said:

If we can find a more dynamic OC and Offensive Coaches (sans Campen), I think Wilks could work here. I do wonder how Reich would look as a HC, but agreed about the "unknown" with guys like Steichen/Johnson/Ryans. 

What if he brings back Chud?

• Pie 4

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He beat the Broncos and Falcons while getting embarrassed by the Bengals. I’m still very skeptical…..

You understand he is still having to use Rhules players, offensive playbook and defensive playbook right?

He also didn't have Sam till now.

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

You understand he is still having to use Rhules players, offensive playbook and defensive playbook right?

Hahahah he didn’t have Sam until now?

can you imagine wanting to go into next season wanting to roll with a wilks/darnold combo? My lord. Hey, it was at least give love smith ammunition when meeting McNair. “Hey at least I’m not the worst head coach/qb combo in the league. Let’s let it play out another year”.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Catsfan69 said:

Hes got less than you think- no all-world CMC, no #2WR anderson, and no starting C Elf......plus about 6 coaches have either leftd or fired......

Unless he wins 2 playoff games and I want a compete fresh staff minus spots for tabor and campey...

1 minute ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Hahahah he didn’t have Sam until now?

can you imagine wanting to go into next season wanting to roll with a wilks/darnold combo? My lord. Hey, it was at least give love smith ammunition when meeting McNair. “Hey at least I’m not the worst head coach/qb combo in the league. Let’s let it play out another year”.

Some huddlers are under a spell it seems, wake up!!! 

If we could get the right QB/OC combo, and if he could let his CB's play more man I'm fine with that. Off the field I think he's the best option for the locker room, and he's not afraid bench/cut people that aren't getting it done. Keeps players on their toes but they respect it at the same time

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

3 minutes ago, The Huddler said:

no thanks

i hope someone is in place to not make knee jerk emotional decisions 

unfortunately it sounds like jack easterby, i mean steven drummond is making decisions for some reason only god knows. apparently he loves wilks, so we might not be so fortunate.