• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Elimination time

Mr. Scot

11 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

All we need is a top five oline, a top three running back, a top 10 wide receiver, and a top three tight end like the 49ers...

With the amount of very good skill players they have on offense, any QB should be able to slot right in and do well

Well we’re not to far off add a top tier Wr in free agency draft a elite TE and we will have a comparable situation to San Fran. But honestly it’s not just the pieces it’s the preparation of the qb by the coaching staff that made him look good. He looked like he knew what he was doing where he wanted to go with the ball etc. If we can get that we already have our qb in Corral. To follow up you see a team like Phila draft a wr in the first round Smith then turn around and trade for AJ Brown a first rounder, or Miami draft waddle in the first then turn around and trade for Tyreek H, it’s going on take adding another top wr talent to our group drafting a big time Te to get any qb to reach their potential imo.

2 hours ago, Sir Purr said:

Yeah we need that high pick so we can get our own QB to turn around the team just like Zach Wilson, Trey Lance, and Trevor Lawrence have done!

Bingooo high picked qb isn’t needed or doesn’t mean your franchise now is on the winning track, but we must hit on our first three picks this year and sprinkle in some very good free agents.

9 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

This is the classic fan mistake. One game does not a career make. A few games does not a career make. 

Panther fans seem to be particularly susceptible to this in our post Cam Newton QB desert. Will Grier, Kyle Allen, Taylor Heinickie, Teddy Bridgewater, Sam Darnold, PJ Walker, Baker Mayfield, Matt Corral.....people keep prematurely jumping on these bandwagons in desperation.

Still better than anything we got out of Baker this year. 

8 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Still better than anything we got out of Baker this year. 

You really want to compare a Kyle Shanahan offense to a Ben McAdoo offense?

I really doubt Brock Purdy is gonna come in here and tear it up like that(which it wasn't really that stellar of a performance) in this offense.

47 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

You really want to compare a Kyle Shanahan offense to a Ben McAdoo offense?

I really doubt Brock Purdy is gonna come in here and tear it up like that(which it wasn't really that stellar of a performance) in this offense.

Nyah. Just saying Mr. Irrelevant had a better game than anything we had from Baker this year and that's just damn sad. 

35 minutes ago, SmokinwithWilly said:

Nyah. Just saying Mr. Irrelevant had a better game than anything we had from Baker this year and that's just damn sad. 

I mean, basically all our QB performances save one from PJ this season have been pretty sad. 

I am not saying any of these guys are good but the similar results across the board makes me believe the real problem is obviously McAdoo.

But all of those QB's still suck.