• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marshall's catch

Mr. Scot

14 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Robbie has more drops than catches in AZ.

A 2024 6th and 2025 7th rounder was a STEAL for him.  Rumor was we were going to cut him outright if we couldn't find any takers.  Lucky for us, Arizona was decimated by injury at the WR position and got desperate.  Man were they desperate!

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

By the time that pass was officially caught, I could have sworn it went down his shirt, around his waist and then shot out of his sock. That was just crazy.

When crazy things start going your way, it kinda makes you wonder if maybe karma is  paying us back for the last three years...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

TMJ should get more targets.  I think he is going to be a damn good wr if given the opportunity. 

I think we could have a decent WR group if we added an offensive threat TE.  Smith, Moore, Marshall, Shenault--and I think we could use a solid possession WR. 

Darnold is hard to watch, so it is hard to say for sure.

• Pie 3

2 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Considering the amount of rust he had to have built up, I'm thinking he's doing better than expected. He's probably no sort of long term answer, but if they open up the play book a bit more for him and he keeps playing clean, then I wouldn't be against him returning next season as our back-up QB. I really want to see what Matt Corral can do.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

I think we could have a decent WR group if we added an offensive threat TE.  Smith, Moore, Marshall, Shenault--and I think we could use a solid possession WR. 

We need to upgrade our WR room.  See my last mock.  DJ is on second contract easy street, Shenault can't get rid of the gadget label, TMJ and Shi Smith are very inconsistent.  Not a bad WR room, but is definitely can use some upgrade. 

Like you said, a tall possession WR and another slot guy to push Shi Smith.  I'd like to see us go into camp something like this:

Moore, rookie WR, Shenault, WRS rookie, TMJ and Smith.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

39 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

TMJ should get more targets.  I think he is going to be a damn good wr if given the opportunity. 

he's getting about as many targets as you can expect with the way we're running the offense now.

I think he's a stud in the making but we'll just have to wait until we hopefully upgrade the QB and OC 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

that and sammy's rolling into the endzone after the fumble are probably my two favorite plays this year. at least the most interesting/entertaining. 

these guys, though, are doing incredibly well with situational awareness. if they can possibly make it work, they're going to find a way. speaks to the mentality of the players, they just seem to plain care more about what happens.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1