• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Have the Panthers done enough

NAS

19 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

its honestly sad that a 2 game win streak is what it takes these days. 

Being happy for the win makes sense but jumping into the Kool-Aid yet again is mind-numbing to me. I've had plenty of this flavor to recognize it for what it is. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, run-run-pass-punt said:

Yeah, in the very early days. I agree. But once the novelty of being a professional sports city wore off, and the LJ, Zo, Mugsy, etc days faded away - along with Shinn's shenanigans, the passion just dwindled.

Then came the hubris of Bob Johnson and the incompetence of Michael Jordan. It would take a LOT to rehab the Hornets at this point. 

I don't see that ever happening under MJ. He just doesn't care enough about winning as an owner. Such an odd thing to see given how insane of a competitor he was as a player.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

If we play well and get an early lead it will shut the yellow roaches up. There were a ton of donkey fans present a few weeks ago but they had nothing much to cheer about. It was very satisfying.

If we play to our capabilities, the Lions are the only team that scares me. If we can get past them. I can truly see us winning the South. 

But then again. Who the heck knows?

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

It only takes a little bit of fuging up to ruin us.

It only takes a little luck to build this thing up.

In other words. I guess it all comes down to Fitts, and his relationship with Wilks. Are they on the same page? If so, we really do have the makings of something to build upon.

• Beer 1

Just now, Gerry Green said:

It only takes a little luck to build this thing up.

In other words. I guess it all comes down to Fitts, and his relationship with Wilks. Are they on the same page? If so, we really do have the makings of something to build upon.

Yep. We really do hang on the precipice. Could go either way.

• Beer 1