• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is it OVER for Wilks????

polls  

170 members have voted

1. 1. Grade Wilks so far

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F
  2. 2. Do you want Wilks in 2023?

• Yes
    • No

I love Wilks, as a head coach or assistant, but I have and do prefer to go the offensive route the next hire. That being said, he was building enough goodwill during this run that I felt he earned it... but, honestly, it feels now to me like if he won this game today the job was his, and if he lost, then it wasn't. Welp... I still love what Wilks brings and represents, but I think I feel more comfortable now just starting from scratch and finding a guy from an offensive background. It's not so much about what Wilks has done, but for me it's the hangups that we have consistently dealt with in being led by a defensive-minded, conservative HC - and those shortcomings reared their ugly head again today, as they aleays have when the games counted under every single HC we've had because they all have that background in common.  It's ao frustrating. 

• Pie 2