• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Well hell

ladypanther

5 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

We did score the last time we had the ball, actually the last 3 possessions.

Three field goals in a game we lost by 8 points and someone is considering that a good thing? Where do people like this come from lol? Sad state of affairs in this fanbase. Yet ya'll had all the smoke for Baker Mayfield. Some people just want a guy they like even if he's a loser. Sam Darnold fits the bill for some reason.

• Pie 3

15 hours ago, Cullenator said:

Tell me you have never played sports without saying you've never played a sport.

I can know my hands are coming through too early in my golf swing.  Someone can even validate it by mentioning it.  Ball after ball slices...

It doesnt matter that I know during the round.  I still need practice reps to fix it.

Golf? You are making fun of somebody "never playing a sport" then you talk about your golf experience? Hardcore there for sure. Tell me you put khaki pants on and go pretend you are Tiger Woods while playing expert athlete without telling me you put khaki pants on while pretending to be Tiger Woods the athlete while you using your golf prowess as a piss poor example to try to look like a bad ass jock.

• Poo 1

11 hours ago, frankw said:

Three field goals in a game we lost by 8 points and someone is considering that a good thing? Where do people like this come from lol? Sad state of affairs in this fanbase. Yet ya'll had all the smoke for Baker Mayfield. Some people just want a guy they like even if he's a loser. Sam Darnold fits the bill for some reason.

I noticed recently that you have a habit or intense desire to poo on almost every person on this board who doesn't fully agree with you on every subject. Nobody on this damn board thinks Baker or Darnold are great players after what we have seen the past couple years but you like to pretend these are the EXACT words they are spouting out. You are narcissistic as all hell and condescending to the point Tate everyone who does not 100% have your EXACT same opinion is a moron. Look in the mirror and do a serious self assessment then learn some form of social skills. You are not the expert you think you are. If you were you would have a job in NFL management somewhere instead of sitting on a message board pretending everyone else is a moronic poo that doesn't kiss your butt over all your "expert" opinions.

• Beer 3

9 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

I noticed recently that you have a habit or intense desire to poo on almost every person on this board who doesn't fully agree with you on every subject. Nobody on this damn board thinks Baker or Darnold are great players after what we have seen the past couple years but you like to pretend these are the EXACT words they are spouting out. You are narcissistic as all hell and condescending to the point Tate everyone who does not 100% have your EXACT same opinion is a moron. Look in the mirror and do a serious self assessment then learn some form of social skills. You are not the expert you think you are. If you were you would have a job in NFL management somewhere instead of sitting on a message board pretending everyone else is a moronic poo that doesn't kiss your butt over all your "expert" opinions.

You are way too worked up over this at 8 in the morning my guy go vent to someone else.

Edit: Also I have seen the numerous novel length diatribes full of anger and venom you have directed at posters like PhillyB so I'll simply say get tf off your high horse and take a look in the mirror yourself.

Edited by frankw

10 minutes ago, frankw said:

You are way too worked up over this at 8 in the morning my guy go vent to someone else.

Edit: Also I have seen the numerous novel length diatribes full of anger and venom you have directed at posters like PhillyB so I'll simply say get tf off your high horse and take a look in the mirror yourself.

You are way to worked up every last time someone doesn't completely agree with you Frankie so I say get off your high horse as well. Philly and I had a few differences but I don't think in any of our disagreements I ever saw him once generally question the intelligence level of everyone around him if they didn't completely agree with him. I am honored though in your busy schedule of accusing everyone of being mentally challenged  that you are bored enough to notice my insignificant presence on a message board. I am most definitely not worthy of such an honor oh great and all knowledgeable oracle of the Panthers message board. I will let you go now so you may grab your bran muffin and your cup of coffee and head off to that cubicle to start your day.

18 hours ago, TLGPanthersFan said:

Sam wasn’t that good and I hate the passer rating stat. He was inaccurate and constantly overthrowing and under throwing receivers. 
I knew when we got the ball back one last time we weren’t gonna score because we had Darnold as our QB. 

Well look at it this way...

Once the season is over, there is a good chance that Sam is gone so you'll get your wish.  *shrugs*

I just want to see Corral get another shot.

46 minutes ago, YourLastThought said:

You are narcissistic as all hell and condescending to the point Tate everyone who does not 100% have your EXACT same opinion is a moron. Look in the mirror and do a serious self assessment then learn some form of social skills.

Exhibit A:

On 11/7/2022 at 8:17 AM, YourLastThought said:

I don't care how long you have been posting on a message board chump. I also don't care much for your grammar corrections either tubby. I really got you upset I see so the truth hurts. Keep crying me a river mr 1995! Your time being registered on a message board doesn't make you some die hard fan. I have read this site since the beginning but neglaced to post much due to 10% of the population that are loud mouthed whiny negative know it all's such as yourself but I don't need to brag about it. Been a fan since day one as well but I realize it doesn't mean much and doesn't make me any more cool in the real world so no reason to mention it. Take all that and your sentence structure right up your tubby keister there Mr Ultimate Fan.

/cdn-cgi/mirage/b6cc59609b429d59b0b691caa850d7f0ab8f4d8040b169c31c378b70f8c1014a/1280/https://media3.giphy.com/media/zXNVOenB0NVza/200.gif

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

18 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Before Sunday happened thought that this team had something to build on...poof.....gone.

It gets worse.  Tepper will be making decisions about the future. OMG.  God help us.

POOF  it was gone..   So We'll be Detroit and some of us will be hoping or MAGIC ,,  then beat Tampa ,, then,, Pooof we'll lose to the  'aints lol.  

The Tepper comment.. we'd better get use to this.  He's the owner and we can't fire him.  Hopefully he's a better and faster learner than some of the past owners in this league ( Jerry Jones good owner, bad GM  etc ) .   You rarely get groomed to be an owner.. ( Steelers groomed Rooney's etc ) .   

He's still on his rookie contract, and we hope it all clicks when hiring our next coach.   One thing that makes owner look wonderful is having a true Franchise Quarterback. which brings WINS and SUPER BOWLS .  I think how long Buffalo has waited between  Jim Kelly and 4  Super Bowl Appearances and Josh Allen,,  or the Patriots since Brady left.  That's what makes a great owner  😁.

Merry Christmas Panthers 🎄 

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, frankw said:

Who said it was a good thing Junior? And why mention Mayfield or Darnold, seriously do you actually watch our games? But hey, you keep being you.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

45 minutes ago, weyco2000 said:

Who said it was a good thing Junior? And why mention Mayfield or Darnold, seriously do you actually watch our games? But hey, you keep being you.

Why mention two of our starting quarterbacks this season while responding to a post talking about the small number of points we scored against a team with a QB room consisting of Mitch Trubisky and Kenny Pickett? Really? You brought it up as a retort to the original posters honest remarks about Darnold. It's funny so many people want to run off Brian Burns while others want to pat one of the worst quarterbacks in the league on the back because he didn't register a turnover on the stat sheet.

19 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Wilks stated in his news conference ‘young guys’ and fundamentals for  the poor oline and d performance 

so, 15 games into the regular season still issues  fundamentally… really 

and the coaches on the field with  Microsoft surface pro  devices couldn’t visually correct  the player in the sidelines ?

these guys are supposedly pros. They get paid to execute. They do it, or are supposed to be doing it, over and over again in practice 

If Moton was having a problem with his hand technique, the coach  on the sidelines should have seen it and addressed it

the same gap control on the D 

Simply mind boggling ..biggest game of the year at home and we are talking fundamentals 

hard to give two shakes of a rat’s ass at this point 

How many times was this the problem with Rivera and Fox both. 

20 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Holy cow that was hard to watch. 21 yds rushing!!  O line was mauled.  Moton looked like a rookie.  Did not think I would be saying that Darnold's arm was the only thing that kept us in the game...and he was under constant duress..handled it well. 108 passer rating.  And ...where was the D? SMH

The only positives I can think of from Sunday are that Dallas and Tampa got embarrassed (sorry Mr Scot).  Oh and that game ending play big time screw up by New England. 🤣

Before Sunday happened thought that this team had something to build on...poof.....gone.

It gets worse.  Tepper will be making decisions about the future. OMG.  God help us.

Tomlin is an excellent coach and he could see where our real weaknesses were and where we were suddenly thin as well. 

He then neutralized both of our lines, offense and defense, by scheming to get his more experienced and stronger, guys into the game. His D-line has real stars and they went after our weak tackles. Their o-line used their mass and muscle to keep our D-line guys bunched at the center, opening up the edges for their running game. 

And yeah, Darnold was about all that kept us in that game. Honestly, our ranks are so thin due to injuries and a lack of depth (really, who has good depth three ranks in?) that Wilks had nothing that he could even adjust. They picked on that one no name DB we had time and again because they knew there was no way to get him off the field. And their o-line just bullied our smaller d-line.

We've been trying to play old school smash mouth football and we just got an abject lesson in how that game is played. Hats off to Mike Tomlin, he's a damned good coach and he knew we were easily painted into a corner.

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1