• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Push To The Superbowl Panthers Lions GameDay Thread

Catsfan69

1 minute ago, Proudiddy said:

I dont feel pressed either way.  I keep saying, when we drafted Cam, I knew he was gonna be a generational talent.  But these last couple drafts, I just don't see a guy I would feel confident in investing that much resources into and know they would pay off.

We need to find a QB to add to the mix, and idc if that's in the first or the seventh round, or even FA (ahem Lamar would be fuging 

I agree perfectly. We should at least bring in more competition, but I see no reason to cry over any missed QB prospects in the next draft. 

4 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I appreciate that, but Campbell is gonna rip them a new asshole at the half.  I imagine we'll have our work cut out for us and I really hope Holcomb doesn't go into that fuging soft zone poo the whole time.  We need to remain selectively aggressive.

I agree they'll come out to play...time to put our foot on their neck

When you know you need to run the ball to be successful, it is cold, and your first two offensive plays are runs for a total of 65 yards, it can't be a bad thing.

Did somebody forget to tell the Lions we need to run the ball to be effective on offense?  They apparently thought the Steelers did it wrong.