• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Russell Wilson suuuuucks

Panthers Fan 69

21 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Damn you post the wife that cheated on him.

Cold blooded!

• The D 1

Eh, if Baker can bounce back under structure i have no doubt Russ can.

Hackett fugin blows. Didn't get the coaching hire unless they got Rodgers. Never got the pairing of him, a guy who didn't call plays in GB and Russ, a guy who loves to improv seemed like it'd be a nightmare for the rest of the team.

I'm openly a Russ Hater, but Hacketts shcemes suck. 

But really what I've learned from this is we should be on the phone tryna get Jeudy from them ASAP.

• Pie 4

17 minutes ago, Rags said:

Hackett fugin blows. Didn't get the coaching hire unless they got Rodgers. Never got the pairing of him, a guy who didn't call plays in GB and Russ, a guy who loves to improv seemed like it'd be a nightmare for the rest of the team.

But really what I've learned from this is we should be on the phone tryna get Jeudy from them ASAP.

Yeah literally no one is ever open for Denver. Hackett makes mcadoo look like bill walsh. 

23 minutes ago, Rags said:

I remember when people on the huddle were smacking the table for Hackett last year...

Because Young Offensive Minded coaches always work...Right...?

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

I always hated Russ and I hate the Broncos because of SB50. Now I get to watch his career spiral down the drain to the point of ruining his so called legacy. And I also get to laugh at the Broncos who thought they could buy another championship instead ruined their chances for years because of a guaranteed contract. Hahahha

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2
  • Flames 1

13 hours ago, NAS said:

I always hated Russ and I hate the Broncos because of SB50. Now I get to watch his career spiral down the drain to the point of ruining his so called legacy. And I also get to laugh at the Broncos who thought they could buy another championship instead ruined their chances for years because of a guaranteed contract. Hahahha

Same.  Love it!!!  Looking forward to the Broncos becoming the new Detroit Lions for the next century, but worse.  May their children's children's children never know what a Superbowl feels like.  May they wallow in obscurity and mediocrity for eternity!  

Broncos Country, Let's Hide!

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Russ broke this team…what a shame (not) 

February and September 2016 debt collector finally here.

Yessir!  Love it.  I sometimes doubt they would ever have to answer for their sins against us because this falls under thr umbrella of the NFL, and ultimately, their power is tough to mitigate...  but man, was I proven wrong.  The universe always wins.