• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Derek Carr done in Las Vegas

CAPantherFan

Carr is much much better than Teddy, Sam and Baker, I wouldn't compare a potential move for Carr to us getting those 3 guys. I'd be interested depending on cost, who we get as HC and as long as we view him as a bridge guy like KC Alex Smith and still approach this draft (and potentially future drafts) with taking a QB high in mind.

• Pie 3

46 minutes ago, Kentucky Panther said:

He used to be someone I would have been satisfied with picking up for next season instead of drafting QB. However, he has really stunk it up this season, with elite talent on offense. 

Are you familiar with Josh McDaniels as a head coach?

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

I would absolutely trade a 3rd and would consider a 2nd but wouldn't want to go there.  I really think Richardson from UF or Hendon from Tenn. could present a ton of value from the later first and beyond, so I'm comfortable taking either of them and seeing what happens...

But, let me be clear...  Carr is not Darnold or Mayfield.  He is a bona-fide, MVP-level QB with a competent coaching staff.  He is a top-tier processor and decision-maker.  I would be fine trading a 2nd or 3rd for him.

• Pie 3

5 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I would absolutely trade a 3rd and would consider a 2nd but wouldn't want to go there.  I really think Richardson from UF or Hendon from Tenn. could present a ton of value from the later first and beyond, so I'm comfortable taking either of them and seeing what happens...

But, let me be clear...  Carr is not Darnold or Mayfield.  He is a bona-fide, MVP-level QB with a competent coaching staff.  He is a top-tier processor and decision-maker.  I would be fine trading a 2nd or 3rd for him.

If in on every deal trades a damn 2nd or 3rd for carr I will personally drive to mint st to kick his fat ass

• Pie 1