• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can Sam Darnold play himself into becoming the 2023 starter?

Verge

2 minutes ago, ECHornet said:

I think it’s a fine logo. Fits well. 

image.jpeg.70369143729f2bf352d403e4945ce937.jpeg

I literally had no idea. I just find it all funny and have zero skin in that game sir.

I will probably keep calling it USC like I have my entire life just because I don't live in California or even really care about either school which makes the entire thing even funnier to me personally. 

• Pie 1

I rewatched  the game.

Darnold played really well

…impressive at times getting that offense out of long third downs and a beautiful throw on 4th and 3 to Dj  and Darnold moving his feet to drift away from the rush to get that 4th and 3 pass perfectly to DJ

I used to believe he wasn’t salvageable 

I don’t believe that anymore and I wanted him gone 

he isn’t going to be Mahomes or Allen but he is growing into being a decent gave manager 

had that panthers defense not been so atrocious, the storyline on him today would be different 

not trying to upset anyone …just looking at his performance without passion 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 2

2 hours ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Hydrox were created before Oreos, but we only call them Oreos my friend.

My dad told me Hydrox were put in oreo blizzards at DQ when I was a kid... i didnt believe him... next time he bought me one there was a huge piece still in tact in the blizzard... I ate crow as a youngin. 

• Beer 1

13 hours ago, trueblade said:

The University of South Carolina was founded February 2, 1801.

California didn't become a state until September 9, 1850.

We were a college before California was a state. Factual and true.

Yeah and no one still knows them as USC or Carolina. 

Because both of those other schools have much more of a brand than South Carolina.

It might hurt to hear this but it's true. I know because I travel the country and I talk to everyone about sports. 

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

15 hours ago, CPF4LIFE said:

AND? Your point? Who tf said anything about PJ? He isnt the answer either clearly. Yall some weirdos on here. 

I'm just wondering who will be the next irrelevant off-the-scrap-heap QB you'll latch onto and state he's the greatest thing since Joe Montana.  😂

Edited by glenwo2
  • Poo 1

4 hours ago, glenwo2 said:

I'm just wondering who will be the next irrelevant off-the-scrap-heap QB you'll latch onto and state he's the greatest thing since Joe Montana.  😂

Listen, I dont know who you think i am....but i want to DRAFT a franchise QB point blank. Like i said...weirdo stuff.