• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How do we feel?

Harbingers

How do we feel?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Are we going up or down headed into the offseason?

I feel like I am back on the Riverboat with Ron picking in the mid teens and winning moral victory games. 

Proud the team picked it up, but they weren't clutch enough to get it done.

I think we are on the way up *if* we draft well.  Secondary was supposed to be a strength and it was a major weakness today.  I like our OL and think it will only get better if we keep the guys together.  Darnold as backup on a decent contract, otherwise be aggressive and see if you can land a franchise QB somehow and roll with Corral as the backup.

TE, DE, LB, and C are all needs IMO....especially when we aren't going to be able to draft Young or Stroud.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

This is more of a just where we are now. Without any moves this offseason. I haven’t seen improvement like this since, at least what I feel, since our last trip to the playoffs.

I am in the same spot as before the game, waiting on those things.

When we see what direction we are headed, I will know whether to have hope or not.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

Just now, Greatman77 said:

I don't think the Panthers are hopeless, but we need to have a really good draft and add a few pieces via free agency to be more competitive. The only thing that is kinda depressing is that we still lack a franchise QB and it's unlikely we will find one this offseason.

Honestly, darnold has shown some growth. Not starter growth but stop gap playoff birth growth. Id really like us not to focus on a QB this draft and instead put all of the pieces around them in place. Unless there is a cam/mahomes candidate in this draft. I feel like this is how even good draftees go to die. They don’t have a good coach/OL or supporting body. 

• Pie 2

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

Pre built defense?  Due tell

It’s an outside opinion the pieces are there. It would be great to see what a full staff can due unlike our current patchwork.

Burns, Brown, Luvu, and Horn are great foundational pieces. I know you won’t agree but Ben has his ear to the ground about opinions around the league.