• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers at Saints let's get this over with GameDay thread

Zod

9 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Guess my proposed Jimmy G, Desmond Ridder, Brock Purdy, Aqeel Glass competition in the offseason looks much better than the Mayfield, Darnold, Corral, Walker QB room we saw play out.

I have no clue what you are talking about? Aren’t you the guy who called Icky a bust and wanted Glass to get drafted?? You are claiming you called Purdy too? So strange…

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Drafting a TE in the top 10 is a terrible value.  They have high busts rates and even if they hit they are a lower valued position.  The Falcons took Pitts and while he is solid they have been a bottom tier team since drafting him.  The Lions did it with Ebron and Hockenson and have been bottom tier.  

I support trades for young proven TEs, Edge rushers, and FS. Instead this team trades for failed QBs, CBs, and WRs.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

He called Icky a bust and said he called Brady being good before he was drafted. He is a strange poster who is full of poo. 

Pretty much nobody listens to him, or generally even acknowledges him unless it's to make fun of him for saying something ignorant.

He's useless.

Edited by Mr. Scot

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

I support trades for young proven TEs, Edge rushers, and FS. Instead this team trades for failed QBs, CBs, and WRs.

We traded for a failed WR?? You want to trade for a young proven edge rusher? Umm yeah who wouldn’t but they are pretty pricey just look at what the Rams offered for Burns.

The Niners drafted Kittle, Bosa, Samuel and most of their weapons not named CMC. They also drafted Lance and Purdy. If we want to be like them we better trade 3 firsts for a top pick, draft our QB and select another one next year late in the draft.

Once again you aren’t that clever…

3 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Link?

It’s all dumb pointless nonsense. Jimmy G looked good in the Niners offense as does Mr Irrelevant. He would have struggled just like Baker did here. He never called for Purdy or Brady as he stated. The only thing he called that I remember is Glass who just got signed by the USFL…

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s all dumb pointless nonsense. Jimmy G looked good in the Niners offense as does Mr Irrelevant. He would have struggled just like Baker did here. He never called for Purdy or Brady as he stated. The only thing he called that I remember is Glass who just got signed by the USFL…

He seriously should be banned just for being a dumbass troll

Just now, mrcompletely11 said:

He called Aqueel glass, a qb currently unsigned and from a hbcu, the best qb in this draft.    Total clown.  

He's previously claimed to have inside sources. Was painfully obvious he didn't. Got mocked mercilessly...

Also argued we could still get Deshaun Watson even after his trade to the Browns was official.

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

This is the dumbest franchise in the nfl.  

*Ring* *Ring*....*click* "Hello?" 

Oh, mrcompletely11, the NY Jets just called. 

They said "Hold my beer".

23 minutes ago, frankw said:

Sam Darnold is now tied with Mark Malone for the 9th worst single game passer rating in NFL history.

https://www.statmuse.com/nfl/ask/worst-player-qbr-in-nfl-history-in-a-game-with-a-minimum-of-25-attempts

9th??? 

You mean there was actually 8 WORSE QB performances?   Now that's really something.

Edited by glenwo2