• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do the Bears trade Fields and draft QB at 1?

*FreeFua*

11 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Just to be clear, I love D.J. Moore, and had his picture as my profile picture prior to the current. However, I just cannot think of a scenario where Carolina will make a deal with Chicago without giving him up.

I’d be ok with up to a first, two seconds (one of which is next year) and DJ. I also love DJ and would love to see him with a good coach and QB for the first time but getting that QB is way more important. 

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, Varking said:

Maybe you should actually look into my post history. I was never on the Haskins bandwagon. I was on the Fields one. I was on the Herbert one, too. Stroud is who I like this year. That being said, I’m very clearly a Florida Gator fan and lots of folks here can vouch for that. Assume less about me going forward. 

Well you defend these overrated Ohio State QBs like you are their mother. Every Fields thread you make a comment without hesitation.

Just now, GoobyPls said:

Well you defend these overrated Ohio State QBs like you are their mother. Every Fields thread you make a comment without hesitation.

I like Fields and didn’t think we should have passed on him. Is there some rule I can’t talk about him when others make threads about him? And who else am I defending? I like Stroud out of this crop of QBs. I don’t think either one is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It’s weird because folks were accusing me of doing the same thing for Anthony Richardson just weeks ago. 

Just say you were wrong and move on. 

9 minutes ago, Varking said:

I like Fields and didn’t think we should have passed on him. Is there some rule I can’t talk about him when others make threads about him? And who else am I defending? I like Stroud out of this crop of QBs. I don’t think either one is the greatest thing since sliced bread. It’s weird because folks were accusing me of doing the same thing for Anthony Richardson just weeks ago. 

Just say you were wrong and move on. 

How am I wrong I provided links you have nothing but “hurr I watch the games” Fields is a terrible passer by every metric.

And since you defend every OSU QBs than any Florida player one would think you are a fan boy. You even want us to trade our best player to make Fields look better lol

29 minutes ago, GoobyPls said:

How am I wrong I provided links you have nothing but “hurr I watch the games” Fields is a terrible passer by every metric.

And since you defend every OSU QBs than any Florida player one would think you are a fan boy. You even want us to trade our best player to make Fields look better lol

Thank you for confirming you’re an idiot. Normally I’d continue to go back and forth but it’s worthless to chat with people who want to tell me who I’m a fan of. 

• Pie 1