• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

2 minutes ago, carpanfan96 said:

Albright is on KOA (Radio in Denver) and saying that Payton is the favorite to land Carolina Job. 

Yep I think we are all getting those vibes. However, this is the Panthers and things can change in a flash, ask Ben Johnson.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Quinn is already a DC. It'd be a lateral move.

That's what you commented on there and not luring Arians to be the OC? lol

I thought the sarcasm was laid on pretty thick between the Arians as OC and asking Quinn to leave that Dallas defense for a non HC spot... was just making a joke about rounding up the HC's from the division rival's SB runs.

1 minute ago, tukafan21 said:

That's what you commented on there and not luring Arians to be the OC? lol

I thought the sarcasm was laid on pretty thick between the Arians as OC and asking Quinn to leave that Dallas defense for a non HC spot... was just making a joke about rounding up the HC's from the division rival's SB runs.

Ya never know on here...

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Ya never know on here...

Fair

I'm on record in many posts on here about being vehemently against giving up draft capital to a division rival for a 60 year old coach when we don't have a QB.

At this point I'm all on the Steichen train but fully expecting us to do something that disappoints me, like giving a first to NO for Payton and then giving up something stupid for Lamar, two things I badly don't want to see happen.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2