• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Coaching interview updates

Mr. Scot

20 minutes ago, Panthers316 said:

Allbright is hit or miss but I think he does have some legit team sources here. I like the idea of SP then Steichen. Wilks shouldn’t be a fall back there are much better plan Cs.

Just now, rippadonn said:

Hey Dave,

Better get Roman Harper on the phone and load up at least three Brinks trucks, gonna be a long couple days big boy.

The broncos have been chirping all afternoon that they have him in the bag. I call BS, but one never knows.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, philit99 said:

The broncos have been chirping all afternoon that they have him in the bag. I call BS, but one never knows.

The decision making from the broncos and panthers has been pretty bad the past few years. 

Not sure it’s a great sign that we are both after the same guy.

It's Payton, Reich or bust. There's little doubt you can win with those two. Proof is in the pudding. 

This team can't afford an upstart failing again we have a young veteran core we now need a veteran HC. I like Wilks but all he proved is that Rhule had no business coaching in the NFL. They f'd up with Harbaugh who obviously wanted to be here. People are now dropping out. Payton is now elevated with each departure and so is the price.

The loss column is filling up. Not getting Harbaugh or his man crush Payton would be another punch in the gut to a former longtime rival. Could that have been the play all along in coordination with NO? Snicker, snicker. Just to make Tepper look needy and stupid and create a reason why Jim Harbaugh wouldn't come to the NFCS? Chess instead of checkers.

Looking more and more like SP may be playing Tepper.

• Pie 2

We went from “enamored to Ben” to “enamored with Sean”. No one really knows anything for certain and we are going through the process at a much slower pace then last time (which is a good thing)

Steichen is the name that has been most consistent.

Edited by Panthercougar68
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1