• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So which QB do we think will be available at #9?

NAS

I think someone will trade with Bears and grab a quarterback and don't think it will be Panthers.   Colts, maybe?

It's safe to say Young and Stroud will be gone early, I am hoping someone drops to us like Will Levis or Anthony Richardson.

Am I being delusional?  Is trading up our only option to land one of the top 4 QBs in the class?

3 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

This is not the time to go on the defense tirade for Fields. He is an elite runner but he cant stay healthy, nor throw and protect the football. 

This - I'm not sold that Fields will pan out long term.  He relies on his legs too much

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It's very hard to say who will be where until after combine and interviews. Right now its an endless treadmill of speculation. 

I think that's kind of the fun of it all at this point.  Throw out your projections before gym shorts season.   

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

It's very hard to say who will be where until after combine and interviews. Right now its an endless treadmill of speculation. 

I think the most clarity anyone can have about a QB class is right after the season and before all the combine and pro day nonsense where terrible quarterbacks like Zach Wilson somehow get hyped into getting drafted second overall.   All you need to see in a quarterback is watching situational football in real games.  

• Pie 5

Houston, Indy, Seattle, Detroit, Vegas and possibly Atlanta all need QB’s

Those are just the teams in front of us

I think QB’s go 1-3 with Arizona trading out. 

I know it’s January but as it stands right now I have a tough time envisioning a scenario where we are able to stay at 9 and land one of the 4 guys. Outside of Carter and Anderson the hype surrounding other non QB prospects is pretty low which isn’t helping us. 

Brady, Rodgers and Lamar could all be on new teams come draft time which will potentially take a team or two in front of us out of the QB market 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Houston, Indy, Seattle, Detroit, Vegas and possibly Atlanta all need QB’s

Those are just the teams in front of us

I think QB’s go 1-3 with Arizona trading out. 

I know it’s January but as it stands right now I have a tough time envisioning a scenario where we are able to stay at 9 and land one of the 4 guys. Outside of Carter and Anderson the hype surrounding other non QB prospects is pretty low which isn’t helping us. 

Brady, Rodgers and Lamar could all be on new teams come draft time which will potentially take a team or two in front of us out of the QB market 

If there is a run on QBs and probably the elite 2 or 3 defensive guys, we should just go best available offensive playmaker at that point.  IDK who the top 2 WRs are, but we should take a long look at them.  Maybe JSN from Ohio State?  Jordan Addison from USC?  We also could look at the best edge or DE available there.  Lots of possibilities.  Probably not getting a QB we want unless we trade up.  Someone is going to get a hard on for AR and trade up into the top 5 to draft him.  We probably resign Sam and roll with him one more year...

• Pie 1