• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

HC Candidate List

Bear Hands

17 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Our roster is better than you think. Wilks who is probably an average HC had us at 6-6 with injuries and a rotating door at QB. If we can get some QB stability, a good HC plus a few pieces we should be solid. Few teams are loaded without any roster weaknesses.

I’m not sure it is better than I think. We end up with one of these shiny coordinators at HC and win 5 games next season what would that mean ? Often the best choice for HC is not in plain sight.  Eagles fans were not happy about their current HC at first and look how that turned out. They possibly also have a much better GM than the Panthers and that is just as big a piece of the puzzle. I always say folks need to be carful what they wish for…..

47 minutes ago, parker said:

I am really interested in Kellen Moore.  I'd like to see how he handles the SF defense tonight.  

sf is the true test, their only weakness is CBs.....all-world DL and LB corp. Can the dallass OL give dak enough time to test those CBs??